So who won the DC-WC game?

lovethissport

GO WC !!!! Where is that masked loser......yea, we go to Beech @ 7pm.....Veterans Park.....and of course leevie pitched.....in a elimination game? If there was any question about that you dont know squat.............She was rockin on the rubber, and got a 2rbi double in the 1st inning....stayed 2-0 til about 6th innings, went to 3-0......Dickson maybe had 2-3 hits/on base, I dont keep the books.....Savannah Bell was awesome behing the plate and at the plate,along with Tiff Gooch, as the team played well.....

Dickson a very good team....Greenwood kept em' offguard @ the plate.....evidently those talking smack about WC losing hadnt seen either team play......good game......

Glad to see WC beat a good team for once. I believe what ya'll have been saying now. Good luck the rest of the way. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see WC beat a good team for once. I believe what ya'll have been saying now. Good luck the rest of the way. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks O&C..............we are a good team....wont win em' all....but alot......DC is a good team, we were just the better tonite.....we was just a good step better than them as we left a few stranded on the bases, as they're defense was real good.....Greenwood was tops as expected.....

Gotta figure sumpin out for tommorrow......maybe it'll be our time to not make errors and get just enough breaks to win against Beech, and hopefully the calls at the plate will go both ways.......fair chance is all we want...

Go WC !

Good game dubc...I had hoped for a different DC team to show and of course a different outcome, but WC deserved the win as they came to play and was definitely the better team tonight.

Good luck in the boro!

Thanks 8tor....we played a good game.....didnt really see any questionable calls that woulda changed things.....we came out early and held em off us.....ya'll real good team, just us today, like you said......someone said ya'll losin 1 senior, ya'll be back !

Thanks again, cuz.....