Siegel - Riverdale V

5-Sport Dad

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel 3 Riverdale 2 in 8 innings

That makes Siegel winning 3 out of 5 matchups with Riverdale this season!

Siegal by far has the better pitcher in Connell......None of Riverdale's at same level of play....seen em' both several times.....great games......good teams........

Siegal by far has the better pitcher in Connell......None of Riverdale's at same level of play....seen em' both several times.....great games......good teams........

I have been watching both teams myself, and I don't agree that Connell is the better pitcher. I give Connell alot of credit, she definately threw off riverdale last night. But she doesn't seem that impressive to me. As for the riverdale pitcher, you know she's only a sophmore, right? She's gonna be something special in the next couple of years. I also heard that she is really sick. She's been sick since Sat. Pitched one heck of a game sat, and performed excellantly on Monday. Now that is impressive. Imagine what she'd look like when she is 100%. She looked like she had a hard time breathing out their, but she held her own for her team. the diversity in this girl is amazing. she was also announced dnj pitcher of the year. And yes, she does have the better record. Pitching alone does not win a game.. Riverdale's hitters weren't doing their job. Did you know that the top 4 batters were 1 for 14, that will not win games. i hope they make it to state. They've fought hard and deserve it. Good luck to our 7AAA teams Go get 'em girls. would be awesome if both made it to state.

Connell was voted -District 7AAA -Pitcher of the Year by all the coaches! And she is only a Junior.

Riverdale pitcher is a very good pitcher as well. And your right - pitching alone does not win a game, batters have to be able to hit good pitching. On the same hand, a pitcher can pitch a fantastic game and still lose the game if the defense isn't behind her. It takes a team - all doing their respective jobs defensively and offensively to win games consistently.

Congrats to that siegel pitcher who got that district award, but I heard that not all the coaches were in agreement with that. majority rules. But thats ok. Both the girls ROCK they are going to become stars (excuse the pun) someday.

Glad we are in agreement about its not just a pitchers game. I know that natalie Papini pitched a fantastic game one night struck out what 14 or more batters and they still lost. Know where your coming from there.

Good luck to both teams again.

I have been watching both teams myself, and I don't agree that Connell is the better pitcher. I give Connell alot of credit, she definately threw off riverdale last night. But she doesn't seem that impressive to me. As for the riverdale pitcher, you know she's only a sophmore, right? She's gonna be something special in the next couple of years. I also heard that she is really sick. She's been sick since Sat. Pitched one heck of a game sat, and performed excellantly on Monday. Now that is impressive. Imagine what she'd look like when she is 100%. She looked like she had a hard time breathing out their, but she held her own for her team. the diversity in this girl is amazing. she was also announced dnj pitcher of the year. And yes, she does have the better record. Pitching alone does not win a game.. Riverdale's hitters weren't doing their job. Did you know that the top 4 batters were 1 for 14, that will not win games. i hope they make it to state. They've fought hard and deserve it. Good luck to our 7AAA teams Go get 'em girls. would be awesome if both made it to state.

Very Doubtful either will

No doubt your a Rdale fan with all those excuses, I just stated that Connell was NO doubt the better one of any Rdale pitcher...DNJ ? Please....one writers thought... probably went to Rdale too...

Connell got pitcher of the yr..7AAA.. voted by coaches....who do you think knows just a little bit more? the writer or coaches? Everyone outside of south church knows how Rdale owns the media.....but ya'll should be good, as many kids that rotate in and out of there, thinkin they're the next big thing....and waste a yr of their life being disapointed...

Good luck to both Rdale and Siegel.......

No doubt your a Rdale fan with all those excuses, I just stated that Connell was NO doubt the better one of any Rdale pitcher...DNJ ? Please....one writers thought... probably went to Rdale too...

Connell got pitcher of the yr..7AAA.. voted by coaches....who do you think knows just a little bit more? the writer or coaches? Everyone outside of south church knows how Rdale owns the media.....but ya'll should be good, as many kids that rotate in and out of there, thinkin they're the next big thing....and waste a yr of their life being disapointed...

Good luck to both Rdale and Siegel.......

Fan. How about parent? Typical. Mommy got her panties in a knot. You've seen it all before dubc.

Fan. How about parent? Typical. Mommy got her panties in a knot. You've seen it all before dubc.

thanks for that credit but ur way off. No mommy here. Have nothing to do wit Riverdale, have small children who love the game and love watching those riverdale girls play, hoping someday to be a WARRIOR!! SO, Therre are

no panties in a wad here. Good Luck to Siegel tomorrow, should be a great game. Go siegel, would be great to have both 7AAA in state. you girls can do it!!