Columbia Plays Saturday!

xSoccerX

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As os right now Mcminn. co. is broke down so the game will not start at 7:00 maybe as late as late as 8:00. They said they would be here 8 or 8:00 I am assuming they mean eastern being excited and not thinking of time change right then. So if you are coming to the game it will get played tonite!

As os right now Mcminn. co. is broke down so the game will not start at 7:00 maybe as late as late as 8:00. They said they would be here 8 or 8:00 I am assuming they mean eastern being excited and not thinking of time change right then. So if you are coming to the game it will get played tonite!

Is McMinn a broke down team or is their bus broke down? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you say they arent going to drive 200 miles, to come down here and lose, and columbia better step it up,

the way i see it, columbia has made an outstanding step-up at riverdale, and are most likely to come out hard.

These teams both have the same records, which will make this game more exiting.

But

I still see the score being 2-1 columbia