AAA Bracket

screamindemon

I know that 2 games need to be played, but 6 teams are waiting to make travel plans... does anyone know.. do we have to wait until Monday to know???

My understanding is will not be set until all sectionals are complete. Earliest would be Sunday night. You already know that 4 teams will play Tuesday night and the rest Wed. morning.

I think Beech will probably breeze through this tournament.......

Now come on "Appleboy", you know it still has to be done on the dirt. I agree that Beech

probably looks like the best choice on paper, but that's why they play the games. So, don't

go and jinx the whole thing for us. See you Wednesday. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Now come on "Appleboy", you know it still has to be done on the dirt. I agree that Beech

probably looks like the best choice on paper, but that's why they play the games. So, don't

go and jinx the whole thing for us. See you Wednesday. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Did you just wake up?