Chattanooga area top 10

Indian

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to call Sweetwater "Chattanooga area" you might as well include Coffee County, it's basically the same distance. Seriously, Sweetwater is almost 70 miles away. Is there something I don't know, like the school on the Athens side of Sweet-town and therefore only 65 miles away?

If you're going to call Sweetwater "Chattanooga area" you might as well include Coffee County, it's basically the same distance. Seriously, Sweetwater is almost 70 miles away. Is there something I don't know, like the school on the Athens side of Sweet-town and therefore only 65 miles away?

There in the same district as Chatt Teams

Seriously, enough with the Coffee County stuff. They had a great year and lets leave it at that.

Are you picking how well the teams did in their districts and classifications overall or how you think they'd do against each other? I'd pick 10 not on your list over CSAS, no offense to them as they had a good year. I couldn't see CCS and Grace being consistent winners over the larger schools, at least yet for Grace. Central faltered a bit but they will be a team to watch in Class AA next year.