Running up the score.

redandblack63

FHSKeeper2002 you have the right perspective and have obviously played for coaches and teams that have helped mold your maturity. Ignore responses from posters like FrankyNoClass...they are only trying to live out their unfufilled dreams when they put so much emphasis on margin of victory.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FHSkeeper2002

Have you ever been on a team where they score so much to where their own parents or crowd stop cheering b/c there is no use anymore? I mean think of it, you may be right in a little of what you say. Scoring helps you. ok i only understand a little bit of that. Going up against a goalkeeper and a deffensive line that isnt that good does not help you. If you actually think about it, it would look more exciting to the crowd and even to you if you had more footwork than shooting. You look more professional that way. I guess you guys don't feel the need to look professional if you feel running up the score is a good thing in most cases.

You miss the point NoClass...what those with a differing point of view believe is that it's possible to "look classy and win", still get the coveted college scholarships, and live happily ever after. For someone that doesn't care, "its soccer", you sure spend a lot of time on this board. Out of curiosity what IS your favorite sport to watch and what sport (s) did you play?...my guess is that you were probably at least an above average football player that has a family member involved in soccer. I do give you credit for being able to spell WUSA.

actually my friend that plays soccer told me about the WUSA. He also says ur full of crap. u might think soccer is a sport but i'm for sure chick soccer isnt a sport. i just get on here to make people like you mad cause you actually care what some guy says. actually i'm a baseball player who has quite a few soccer playing friends. but they dont care about chick soccer i just get their opinions about how dumb u are.

Guest FHSkeeper2002

hey~ Franknowhatever you are. If you dont care, then stop talking. bc i promise you nobody wants to hear what you have to say if you play baseball and dont know anything about soccer. You are just wasting your time talking to us and you are wasting our time when we read what you have to say. but, thanks anyway for your umm cool comments. oh wait just kidding!

Posted by FHSkeeper2002:

hey~ Franknowhatever you are. If you dont care, then stop talking. bc i promise you nobody wants to hear what you have to say if you play baseball and dont know anything about soccer. You are just wasting your time talking to us and you are wasting our time when we read what you have to say. but, thanks anyway for your umm cool comments. oh wait just kidding!

Wow...........I have been officially told off. I didnt think I did, but when you completely faked me out with that "just kidding!" I went in my bedroom and cried myself to sleep. What are you 11?

Posted by redrage:

Franky no class:

You don't play anything. You a re a non athlete who gets on here to stir up trouble. Go to the baseball board!

At best you play fanasy baseball! Why don't you go watch the World Series and dream of being a player.

How don't I play anything? I play baseball. How do you know what kind of athlete I am? I dont know what fanasy baseball is, ive heard of fantasy baseball but this fanasy baseball without the "t" you talk about is scratching me where I itch. I would go watch the world series but it doesnt come on till Saturday you retarded slob. I could go watch some pro soccer but I would have to buy a direct tv dish or wait 4 years for games to come around. Dream of being a player? I guarantee that you wont be any kind of a well known player. Even if you were that raw at soccer the only people that would know who you are would be soccer players. Whats it with you losers that put exclamation points after your childish disses that wouldnt make a 7 year old cry? I got one loser up there telling me "wahaha just kidding, psych!!!!!" and then Ive got a benchwarmer like you telling me to go play "fanasy baseball!!!!!!!!!!!". So once again Im gonna go cry.

Posted by h2izzo:

FRANK (JUST LIKE THE WEINER),

you stink LEAVE THIS BOARD!!!

Is there like a cult that all you guys are in or something? Yall keep spreading. Once again with the exclamation points. Is that last message for real? That has to be one of my friends messing with me. No self respecting person would ever post that where others could read and actually think it was funny and clever. Man these are gettin better and better.

Guest FHSkeeper2002

I'm glad you know everything about disses. But then again when i think about it, you trying to make us look bad is actually pretty funny. oh yeah probly im 11 your right. I must be some extremely smart girl who goes to Franklin and start goalie for them. Good job on the disses though i give you credit they were close to being good. You may need to work on them a little more. Dont worry you'll be cool some day. I mean i cant promise anything. Good luck though.