Can anyone stop Beech?

dubc

Where are you at dubc..... Looks like mighty Riverdale not only derailed the Beech train, they left them at the station. Not only once, but beat them twice (with realitive ease I might add). Not a Riverdale fan, but was tired of hearing the West Tennessee papers already naming Beech the AAA winners on Monday prior to tournament starting and seeing all of the fans posting how unstoppable they were on Coach T. Just wondering where are all of the fans now?

That is why the game is played between the lines and why most teams play a tough schedule BEFORE they get into State. No cupcakes here.

If your gonna boast and brag when things are going well, you have to be willing to take your "hat" off to the teams that put you down. That is called having some class.

I'm right here "BatBrain", dont know anything about west Tn papers since I'm a proud Wilson Central parent/fan....And oh, by the way, we're just 15 minutes north of the "Boro", and I'll tell you that's where the Tn State Championship Lady Warriors softball team is from...And, Beech is 15 minutes to the North of Wilson Central in Hendersonville, a great team also....and yes, even we at Wilson Central, was one of the top 6 best High school teams in Tennessee, North, South, East or West.....

And I was at the park everyday, watching us or somebody else........and always applauding great plays and kids having good days and games.....don't believe I have ever bragged, especially on our team on CoachT...congratulating someone in my book isn't bragging...

Don't know where your from, but 7AAA had 2 teams still playing on Thursday-Riverdale & siegel...and 9AAA had Beech & Wilson Central still playing.....pretty strong indication of strength of Middle Tennessee softball!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend....remember the Fallen Heroes!!

PS...I heard Best Buy has GPS's on sale thru Monday.....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm right here "BatBrain", dont know anything about west Tn papers since I'm a proud Wilson Central parent/fan....And oh, by the way, we're just 15 minutes north of the "Boro", and I'll tell you that's where the Tn State Championship Lady Warriors softball team is from...And, Beech is 15 minutes to the North of Wilson Central in Hendersonville, a great team also....and yes, even we at Wilson Central, was one of the top 6 best High school teams in Tennessee, North, South, East or West.....

And I was at the park everyday, watching us or somebody else........and always applauding great plays and kids having good days and games.....don't believe I have ever bragged, especially on our team on CoachT...congratulating someone in my book isn't bragging...

Don't know where your from, but 7AAA had 2 teams still playing on Thursday-Riverdale & siegel...and 9AAA had Beech & Wilson Central still playing.....pretty strong indication of strength of Middle Tennessee softball!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend....remember the Fallen Heroes!!

PS...I heard Best Buy has GPS's on sale thru Monday.....

To make that 15 minutes to Beech you must know one HECK of a short cut or have a get out of jail free card for speeding! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Also know that the GPS may be worthless if the satellites that run them are not replaced soon. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

To make that 15 minutes to Beech you must know one HECK of a short cut or have a get out of jail free card for speeding! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Also know that the GPS may be worthless if the satellites that run them are not replaced soon. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Your probably right "Pops", i forgot about all the work up Hwy 109 thats will slow ya down, ok...20 minutes..haha..

Dont own one of those newfangled thangs, but I know a lady that does, shes always lost/late for the ball games, sometimes as much as a day late....but alot of people believe in em'.....

Have a good weekend.....