Can anyone stop Beech?

dubc

Is there anyone that can slow this big train down? Just when you think your in the game, you start makin a couple of errors and BAM ! You Suckin Wind!

Maybe Maryville gonna be the "Beast from the East" ?

We'll know tommorrow.....

Go WC Wildcats !

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better watch Maryville. They have played great competition all year and they are peaking. David has his team ready but he has seen Marville before.. Best of luck to both teams. Should be a great game.

Call the Conductor!!!! This trains outta Control!!! 7-2 over Maryville!

Looks like Coach Woods has them rolling.

I like their coach and even tho they beat us 43 times dis year...I like them. I seen their team pulling for us (WC) in all our games. Now that is some good sportsmanship.

If that pitcher Kat has a half full tank of gas left in her after pitchin 'bout 40 games dis year...they is gonna win and they deserve it. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I like their coach and even tho they beat us 43 times dis year...I like them. I seen their team pulling for us (WC) in all our games. Now that is some good sportsmanship.

If that pitcher Kat has a half full tank of gas left in her after pitchin 'bout 40 games dis year...they is gonna win and they deserve it. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yea......the big train has left the station......just one team on board...."unstopable"......was hoping we could get one more shot at em'....somwhere......aint happining,,,tough tough......

Have you seen MrNoItAll??

Yea......the big train has left the station......just one team on board...."unstopable"......was hoping we could get one more shot at em'....somwhere......aint happining,,,tough tough......

He is on vacation and we miss him!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

He's at the fling.....remember on his low income he can't afford a laptop.....like alot of the rich parents and fans have been using there this week and by the time he drives all the way back to Tullahoma he's too tired to talk softball.