Sequatchie Co. looking for a coach!

Sequatchie

That tracks with what I've heard if its the same guy seems like a good hire on paper with what I could find out on the net. In two years at the head of the particular program he's leaving he had back to back playoff appearances. A (15-7) record this past spring including a #8 state ranking and an overall record of (23-16) the past two years.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the Indians playing summer ball?

Yes wingman10, some of us dads are coaching them. We played in the Coffee County tourny this past weekend with a few seniors out and went 2-2. We are playing Grundy a double header this evening and playing in the Tullahoma tourny this week end. We are hosting a tourny the 11th thru 13.

That tracks with what I've heard if its the same guy seems like a good hire on paper with what I could find out on the net. In two years at the head of the particular program he's leaving he had back to back playoff appearances. A (15-7) record this past spring including a #8 state ranking and an overall record of (23-16) the past two years.

I noticed that the Baseball position was listed as open on TSSAA again today... Was this a mistake by TSSAA or did something happen with the new guy?

I noticed that the Baseball position was listed as open on TSSAA again today... Was this a mistake by TSSAA or did something happen with the new guy?

That wasn't on there last night, unless something happened since Sunday, I think that is a mistake. Coach Rogers was at our games over the weekend.

I don't think it was ever posted before so they may have just got around to getting it up and its done and out of date?

I'm not following you Sequatchie, what's done and out of date? The new coach has not been announced and made public yet, so who knows they may be still looking.

Re:

That wasn't on there last night, unless something happened since Sunday, I think that is a mistake. Coach Rogers was at our games over the weekend.

So is it a mistake or what? You said "unless something happened since Sunday" then you said the coach has not been announced yet????

No mistake he's gone, something did go wrong since Sunday. And you know.