Farragut vs. Mt. Juliet

ihavenofriendzz

Yea its really amazing that all that talent just happens to live in the Farragut area.

But they don't recruit. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> The fact is nobody really cares or likes Farragut,

good year Mt. Juliet, its hard to win against a stacked deck. The sign has already been

hung out on the center field fence at admiral field.

hahah! SO MANY excuses! you are so right, Farragut pays their players, gives them free BMW's. oh and dont forgot that Coach Pharr also rides around Tennessee in a navy Rolls Royce Phantom and recruits the best players to play for him. Anything i missed bubrub?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope good try though. Neither Farragut or Bearden recruits at all. Every player who plays for each team is zoned for that school and have been since before high school.

That is why their is an open transfer policy before they get to high school everybody wants to go there so they can win every year.

Can someone give us a rundown of when each team member started their school career in the Farragut High School elementary and middle school system?

Cooper went through Middle School at Karns, and switched to Farragut as a freshman. I don't think he physically moved into the Farragut school district until part way through his freshman year.

Think how good Karns could have been if not for transfers. Cooper and John Anders from Catholic would have pitched there.

That is why their is an open transfer policy before they get to high school everybody wants to go there so they can win every year.

You obviously don't know much about the Knoxville Stars and Thunder youth baseball programs - how they operate and their relationship with the high schools (and has been for many years). I believe you either don' t know your baseball or are terribly naive.

Nope good try though. Neither Farragut or Bearden recruits at all. Every player who plays for each team is zoned for that school and have been since before high school.

Farragut doesn't recruit but Jordan cooper was supposed to go to karns. But people move their fr all over just to play baseball. That's why it's so overcrowded and tons of players either ride the pine or don't make the team. That's pretty stupid if you ask me. You're better off going somewhere where you can play.