Middle and West Tennessee Doubters

doodle_bug_1111

You're no different than the ones you're griping about. Way to knock out the respect your team worked so hard to earn on the field. True class in action /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

WELL I AM VERY PROUD OF THE LADY DEVILS AND OUR COACHING STAFF. GRADY LINGERFELT COACHED ME IN 7TH GRADE FOOTBALL ALI,S DAD #20 AND WE DID IT ALL UNSCORED ON BY THE WAY .

GOODPASTURE HAD THE BEST TEAM WE HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR WITH THE KENTUCKY TEAM THAT KNOCKED US OUT OF 1ST AT THE AZEALEA TOURNEY. GOOD LUCK TO THE GOODPASTURE GIRLS THEY ARE A HECK OF A TEAM .

JUST ONE GRIPE NEXT YEAR HOW ABOUT HAVE SOME COMPETANT SCORE BOARD KEEPERS , WE PAID ALOT OF MONEY THIS WEEK -WE DESERVE TO HAVE SOMEONE TO KEEP UP WITH THE GAME HALF THE TIME IN ALL THE GAMES AT AA THEY WERE GRABA--ING OR ON THE PHONE OR JUST PLAIN ASLEEP --PITIFUL

AND FOR THE BEECH TEAM MOMS THAT MADE FUN OF US FOR CELEBRATING SO MUCH WHEN WE BEAT GOODPASTURE THE FIRST TIME

^%(^)(&^(%)(&^)$%(&%(*y))&% /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you are absolutely correct. The sad thing is that most fans across the state will never know anything at all about Unicoi except what is said on these boards about them. Those ladies worked hard and knocked off GP...something no one has been able to do in the last 6 years....that's an accomplishment no one can take away from them and they should be proud. But, in the next year the casual sports fan when asked what they know about Unicoi will remember they won the state championship yes, but they will also remember that someone claiming to be a part of their fanbase/team were classless when it came to that win. Bad to paint a whole community with the same brush as a few classless immature posters, but mark my words....it'll be remembered.

Why wasn't you posting when everybody was bashing Unicoi County.

You know you are absolutely correct. The sad thing is that most fans across the state will never know anything at all about Unicoi except what is said on these boards about them. Those ladies worked hard and knocked off GP...something no one has been able to do in the last 6 years....that's an accomplishment no one can take away from them and they should be proud. But, in the next year the casual sports fan when asked what they know about Unicoi will remember they won the state championship yes, but they will also remember that someone claiming to be a part of their fanbase/team were classless when it came to that win. Bad to paint a whole community with the same brush as a few classless immature posters, but mark my words....it'll be remembered.

Point well taken, Lions, but please 'remember' that not all posters on here from Unicoi have been classless.

Point well taken, Lions, but please 'remember' that not all posters on here from Unicoi have been classless.

I'm proud for the ladies from Unicoi. Our Lady Lions have been here 2 out of the last 3 years trying to take care of business against GP. Although we got close 2 years ago and this year it just wasn't meant to be, I'm glad someone finally was able to knock down Goliath. Congrats to your team...hopefully we'll meet up at state next season where Camden can try to knock down the new Goliath. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WELL I AM VERY PROUD OF THE LADY DEVILS AND OUR COACHING STAFF. GRADY LINGERFELT COACHED ME IN 7TH GRADE FOOTBALL ALI,S DAD #20 AND WE DID IT ALL UNSCORED ON BY THE WAY .

GOODPASTURE HAD THE BEST TEAM WE HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR WITH THE KENTUCKY TEAM THAT KNOCKED US OUT OF 1ST AT THE AZEALEA TOURNEY. GOOD LUCK TO THE GOODPASTURE GIRLS THEY ARE A HECK OF A TEAM .

JUST ONE GRIPE NEXT YEAR HOW ABOUT HAVE SOME COMPETANT SCORE BOARD KEEPERS , WE PAID ALOT OF MONEY THIS WEEK -WE DESERVE TO HAVE SOMEONE TO KEEP UP WITH THE GAME HALF THE TIME IN ALL THE GAMES AT AA THEY WERE GRABA--ING OR ON THE PHONE OR JUST PLAIN ASLEEP --PITIFUL

AND FOR THE BEECH TEAM MOMS THAT MADE FUN OF US FOR CELEBRATING SO MUCH WHEN WE BEAT GOODPASTURE THE FIRST TIME

^%(^)(&^(%)(&^)$%(&%(*y))&% /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Oh, how do you know they were Beech Moms? Did they tell you that personally. I am a Beech Mom and I also heard some Beech Moms saying it would be nice to see someone beat GP this year. It is nice for other girls to experience that in different parts of Tennessee. Just because you have a Beech shirt on doesn't make you a Beech Mom. I will tell you right now our parents and are girls are always respectful. Even to the point in asking some of the younger new fans that came to cheer us on not to say some things. We flat out told them we don't do stuff like that. So I find it hard to believe any of our parent would make fun of anyone for celebrating. Way to go U and enjoy your championship

Oh, how do you know they were Beech Moms? Did they tell you that personally. I am a Beech Mom and I also heard some Beech Moms saying it would be nice to see someone beat GP this year. It is nice for other girls to experience that in different parts of Tennessee. Just because you have a Beech shirt on doesn't make you a Beech Mom. I will tell you right now our parents and are girls are always respectful. Even to the point in asking some of the younger new fans that came to cheer us on not to say some things. We flat out told them we don't do stuff like that. So I find it hard to believe any of our parent would make fun of anyone for celebrating. Way to go U and enjoy your championship

If I am not mistaken, Beech was in the middle of a game when Unicio won that game. I doubt they left the Beech game to go so that to you. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

If I am not mistaken, Beech was in the middle of a game when Unicio won that game. I doubt they left the Beech game to go so that to you. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

You are right, we were in our seats praying our team would start playing and hitting like they have all year not watching some other teams play, led alone making fun of other parents.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT IF YOU READ THE POSTS IT WAS BEECH MOMS OR BEECH DADS BUT, NO FEELINGS HURT HERE

I BEG TO DIFFER I SAW A FEW OF THEM WADDLE FROM THE CONCESSION STAND TO SEE WHAT A WELL BEHAVED AND CLASSY BUNCH OF UNICOI COUNTIANS WERE DOING ................................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

You people are exactly what is wrong with this sport today. These girls worked their tails off, obviously (I do not know either team or any of the players, but you don't get to State Finals in anything by sitting on the couch watching CSI). I would just bet that these girls have a million times the class than any of you that have been posting.

Congratulations both teams for a huge accomplishment. Please don't "grow up" to turn into these people.