AC vs Clinton 2009

Space3

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does AC have a chance with a senior heavy Clinton squad? Darion Stone is a highly rated QB and there RB is back that we couldnt stop last season.

[/q

there a sayin to be the man, you have to beat the man, and how many times has clinton beat ac in the last 9 yrs can you say 000000000! you must also remember hazelnut didnt do much until coleman, ellis, pack, and mack started havin cramps and at one point none of them were on the field for more than a qrt, should be a good game, if clinton is goin to do it, this is the yr, if they dnt 10 yrs from now, it may be 19-0 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

weston had cramps in last years game to...so did stone...it all depends on who AC gets as a HC, but as far as tallent clinton had them beat by a long shot and if it comes down to a fast paced game clinton has got it hands down i just dont think AC will be able to contain stone are Clinton speed on the Edge

weston had cramps in last years game to...so did stone...it all depends on who AC gets as a HC, but as far as tallent clinton had them beat by a long shot and if it comes down to a fast paced game clinton has got it hands down i just dont think AC will be able to contain stone are Clinton speed on the Edge

Ok. If Hazelhurst had cramps, how is it he had so many yards? Have you ever tried to run with cramps? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Ok. If Hazelhurst had cramps, how is it he had so many yards? Have you ever tried to run with cramps? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I dont know how he did and yes i have... all i know is that he was on the sideline get worked out because of them if you read the news paper that week it said that same thing must be one tough kid

I dont know how he did and yes i have... all i know is that he was on the sideline get worked out because of them if you read the news paper that week it said that same thing must be one tough kid

beatin clinton is a habit, were goin 10 - 0 and were goin to put on a show, get the popcorn ready, clinton will be lucky if they will even be able to play the game with a schedule they have and the depth they have

Yeah, I know what the coaches tell the papers to print. Yeah, I read the papers that week. Must be "tough" living up to Superman and all.

beatin clinton is a habit, were goin 10 - 0 and were goin to put on a show, get the popcorn ready, clinton will be lucky if they will even be able to play the game with a schedule they have and the depth they have

You are right Punisher, maybe it would be best if Clinton goes ahead and forefits now! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Clinton has had overall better talent most of those years that they have been beaten by AC. This year, AC will have to play a flawless game and get some key breaks in order to compete with a Clinton team that should handily win the region and make a deep run into the postseason. This year for sure, they have the Jimmy's and Joe's.

This year will absolutely be in Clinton's favor due to what is known about their talent. I have not heard much about what AC has in returning talent, but they will have to jell fast under the new coach to have a chance in beating Clinton.

As for the future, AC and everyone playing Clinton will have to deal with one big factor (and maybe an unmatchable factor) in Camion Patrick. He is only a freshman and believed to be the next Scotty Whitt (that is if he stays).