AC vs Clinton 2009

Space3

CLINTON will never have a DEFENSE till they get a D CORD. BEAM ME UP SCOTTY is a joke. There is not a high school team in TN that would put their DEFENSE in his hands. The OFFENSE HAS TO SCORE MANY POINTS TO WIN.

Clinton averaged 30 points a game last season. Is that enough points? Why are you taking cheap shots at Scotty? It seems as if you have a problem with my Dragons. What the problem is? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i come from a different generation than you do probably. I went to Clinton from 90-92 and AC wasnt a very big rivalry back then. I know things have changed over the last 10 years. I work with a few people that went to AC and we still agree on one thing.....that we both HATE O.R.

I'd hate them too if my all time record against them was 30-10.

Clinton averaged 30 points a game last season. Is that enough points? Why are you taking cheap shots at Scotty? It seems as if you have a problem with my Dragons. What the problem is? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well, DUH! I am AC through and through. That might have some little something to do with it. Seriously...that was my point. Clinton's offense will have to score a lot of points. Their defense STINKS! It's not that they don't have talent defensively. It's the coaching...or lack thereof.

Well, DUH! I am AC through and through. That might have some little something to do with it. Seriously...that was my point. Clinton's offense will have to score a lot of points. Their defense STINKS! It's not that they don't have talent defensively. It's the coaching...or lack thereof.

I think they could have a great defense this year if they continue to improve. The 3-5 looked good for a spring scrimmage. I just wouldnt take any coaching advice from AC if i was Clinton on the upcoming season.

Well, let's just see how many points AC puts up on that stinky defence this year! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Like i said before, i hope AC wins every game this year except the Clinton game.

CLINTON will never have a DEFENSE till they get a D CORD. BEAM ME UP SCOTTY is a joke. There is not a high school team in TN that would put their DEFENSE in his hands. The OFFENSE HAS TO SCORE MANY POINTS TO WIN.

Easy on Coach Harrell. He is Clinton,s best coach in my opinion.

Where's the praise for the head dragon? Scotty is a good coach, but most of all an excellent mentor and example for these young men.

I think the head dragon needs to get more involved. i watched the dragons alot during spring practice and it was always one of the assistant coaches yelling and coaching the players. i would like to see Shattuck get more involved with the players instead of being so laid back.