AC vs Clinton 2009

Space3

i dont think i am running my mouth.....but you are running yours about beating a team that has been down. you dont hear Clinton on here bragging about beating Campbell Co. like 24 out of the last 25 games. If it makes you feel good about yourself and your team to brag about beating a down team....then more power to ya brother! i dont have a problem with AC...... But i tell you what, Clinton is gonna put something on you this year AJAX wont take off...LOL! Take that! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Who talking bout campbell county and how they even come up? i can remember for yrs that was the only win you guys could get. hey buddy! just driving through that nasty city, you could catch something ajax wouldnt take off

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you sounded like a guy who really knew his high school football and was a great ac fan....but after you put" CAUSE BEATING CLINTON IS A HABIT! SO GET LIKE AC" your a complete homo

Tell me why it is when people can't come up with a good rebuttal, they resort to calling people names???? You and Space3 are very good at that. Not the good rebutals, just calling people names.

Why does it seem like all of these district 3-AAA threads are getting so far out of hand?? First we had to close and reopen the Powell thread, now this one is heading down that same road. Someone always has to have the final word it seems. Why don't we just get back to the topic at hand??

Tell me why it is when people can't come up with a good rebutal, they resort to calling people names???? You and Space3 are very good at that. Not the good rebutals, just calling people names.

well buddy thats the first time i have ever called someone a name on here and the first time i have ever posted on this thread

Why does it seem like all of these district 3-AAA threads are getting so far out of hand?? First we had to close and reopen the Powell thread, now this one is heading down that same road. Someone always has to have the final word it seems. Why don't we just get back to the topic at hand??

Well said osunut2....i agree!

As long as it doesnt get out of hand and come down to name calling...i think it is fun to get on here and go back and forth with one of your biggest rivals. I have alot of respect for AC. It's just fun to trash talk every now and again. Just as long as no one takes it too seriously. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

As long as it doesnt get out of hand and come down to name calling...i think it is fun to get on here and go back and forth with one of your biggest rivals. I have alot of respect for AC. It's just fun to trash talk every now and again. Just as long as no one takes it too seriously. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Bump!