In 2010 7AAA becomes 8AAA and 8AAA becomes 7AAA

davidlimbaugh

http://www.tssaa.org/allclasses.pdf

The 2010 8AAA Schedule has been set:

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/...ct-Schedule.pdf

15 District Games - 3 games series- Automatic Region Bid to Regular Season Champion

Will 7AAA follow suit? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Series for each team

Blackman

Smyrna, Riverdale, Oakland, Siegel, LaVergne

LaVergne

Riverdale, Siegel, Smyrna, Oakland, Blackman

Oakland

Siegel, Smyrna, Blackman, LaVergne, Riverdale

Riverdale

LaVergne, Blackman, Siegel, Smyrna, Oakland

Siegel

Oakland, LaVergne, Riverdale, Blackman, Smyrna

Smyrna

Blackman, Oakland, LaVergne, Riverdale, Siegel

Mr. Limbaugh - will there be an all district team selected and if so, when is it due out? Thanks for the information on next year's schedule - you do a great job of keeping up with it!

MeepMeep

We always wait until the local papers (Cookeville, Lebanon, Murfreesboro, etc...) have a chance to print the list of all-district and all-region players... It should be coming out real soon..

http://www.tssaa.org/allclasses.pdf

The 2010 8AAA Schedule has been set:

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/...ct-Schedule.pdf

15 District Games - 3 games series- Automatic Region Bid to Regular Season Champion

Will 7AAA follow suit? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

"In 2010 7AAA becomes 8AAA and 8AAA becomes 7AAA". Man the TSSAA braintrust must have stayed up all night to come up with this act of BRILLIANCE! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

David, 3 game series in 2010 may sound great for the new 8AAA teams. Most are all located within a 20 mile radius of one an other. But for schools in the new 7AAA, many are located a 90 min. drive away. That might cause a problem. I don't look for 7AAA to follow. Thoughts?

no 7-AAA and 8-AAA will remain the same

its a error on the tssaa's part

and thats what i was told by the tullahoma AD jerry mathis who is on the board of control

http://www.district8aaa.com/

Are you sure about that? I was told that the PDF I linked to above is the new classification and district naming scheme....

How about we stay 8AAA next year for 2010 and then we get TSSAA to fix it back in 2011 /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

And if TSSAA does make us 8AAA and ya 7AAA I will register www.district7aaa.com and we will just swap /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are you sure about that? I was told that the PDF I linked to above is the new classification and district naming scheme....

How about we stay 8AAA next year for 2010 and then we get TSSAA to fix it back in 2011 /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

And if TSSAA does make us 8AAA and ya 7AAA I will register www.district7aaa.com and we will just swap /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was told it was a mistake, too, and that 7AAA teams will still be 7AAA.

Mr. Limbaugh - will there be an all district team selected and if so, when is it due out? Thanks for the information on next year's schedule - you do a great job of keeping up with it!

MeepMeep

Look for the 2009 8AAA All- District Team in the Columbia Daily Herald sometime before 2014! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />