Who is on what teams for Best of Best ?

hrdcrwrestler

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correction: East I beat Chatt in both styles. Our only loss came to Memphis in Freestyle.

I hear that the Ref.. was paid well. Otherwise, all I have heard is good things. Good job putting the TWO teams together for the East. My son had fun, I can see it all over his face.....LOL LOL /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Thanks Kermick. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Your son was a pleasure to coach. There is no doubt in my mind that he will continue to do greater and greater things as he moves forward. He is a hard worker who asks what he did wrong and does what he is told. Hopefully, we will get to work with him again soon.

Thanks. He's a good boy, he just has to do better in school!! I think he is learning some lessons this summer. He will be going to the King College Camp that is coming up. He's training the little brothers while he's home.... Ha Ha... Now that's work to deal with Mathew and Ethan. Maybe that will be the punishment for failing Spanish. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So, who was on what team? It sounds like between the Militia Duals and Best of the Best, that Tennessee has got a lot of the boys still wrestling during the summer. That's great!!! I would just like to know who is putting in the work so I can keep an eye out for the results of the pay off. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

So, who was on what team? It sounds like between the Militia Duals and Best of the Best, that Tennessee has got a lot of the boys still wrestling during the summer. That's great!!! I would just like to know who is putting in the work so I can keep an eye out for the results of the pay off. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Once again...not 100% sure but here are some names I recall seeing on the scoresheets:

Chat

Hamrick

Crutcher

Hames

Pitts

Lopez

Oakes

Herron

Aguilar brothers

Taylor

Simpson

Mills

East 1

Poole

Yockey

Maxwell

Goldstein

j. Holly

a. Holly

Teastes

Melina

Riley

Johnson

Myers

Davis

King

Bird

Stuff

East 2

Boatmen

Davis

Skurlknight (two of 'em)

Croley

Stull

Keen

Cruise

I don't recall all the Memphis kids but I thing these guys where there:

Shaffner

Kemrick

Greenberg

D. Baucke

Hathaway

Penson

Amos Jones

J. Willis

B. Wright

Rogers

Beegle

Kuntzman

Stratman

I know this is not everyone but I think these were most of the guys who were there. Please, I welcome corrections.

Sorry for any misspellings.

Once again...not 100% sure but here are some names I recall seeing on the scoresheets:

Chat

Hamrick

Crutcher

Hames

Pitts

Lopez

Oakes

Herron

Aguilar brothers

Taylor

Simpson

Mills

East 1

Poole

Yockey

Maxwell

Goldstein

j. Holly

a. Holly

Teastes

Melina

Riley

Johnson

Myers

Davis

King

Bird

Stuff

East 2

Boatmen

Davis

Skurlknight (two of 'em)

Croley

Stull

Keen

Cruise

I don't recall all the Memphis kids but I thing these guys where there:

Shaffner

Kemrick

Greenberg

D. Baucke

Hathaway

Penson

Amos Jones

J. Willis

B. Wright

Rogers

Beegle

Kuntzman

Stratman

I know this is not everyone but I think these were most of the guys who were there. Please, I welcome corrections.

Sorry for any misspellings.

Thanks, this was a good turn out from the names that I see. Keep up the summer work guys. Good luck!

Everyone,

It was a good, exciting day of wrestling.

I don't have the time to go into detail tonight on the tournament (stupid grad school homework) but I will get complete results and a write-up posted in the next day or so.

Please? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Everyone,

I have finally gotten the results completed and posted from the event.

Complete results can be found at the link below:

http://www.tennwrestling.com/News/08-09/Be...t09Results.html

Thanks to everyone that attended and made the event such a success.

I look forward to seeing these teams compete again next year in the East Region.