I have A strong 12u team

Knoxville Heat have a strong 12u team, we travel and play in different cities. My problem is this season it seems tht everywhere we go there are not enough 12u teams to really get a look at how we stack up !!! So if there's anyone else who's going through the situation just call me (865 548 6247) and if enough people call i will set up a tourney here in knoxville for that one age group, and we all see who is what they they are, or you can email me at and thanks for reading my post!!!

Knoxville Heat have a strong 12u team, we travel and play in different cities. My problem is this season it seems tht everywhere we go there are not enough 12u teams to really get a look at how we stack up !!! So if there's anyone else who's going through the situation just call me (865 548 6247) and if enough people call i will set up a tourney here in knoxville for that one age group, and we all see who is what they they are, or you can email me at and thanks for reading my post!!!

Did you play in the 12U state tourney? It seems if you were looking for "competation" that would be a good place to start.

Their are several good local teams,---Tenn. Threat, Lady Trotters Gold, KGC(2nd in State). Look for tourneys they are playing in and I'm sure you will see how you "stack up."

Best of Luck!

If you don't care to travel, Southeast Challenge in Murfreesboro has several 12u teams playing that

are getting really for Nationals. The tournament is June 12-14, check it out at tennesseeteampride.com

If you don't care to travel, Southeast Challenge in Murfreesboro has several 12u teams playing that

are getting really for Nationals. The tournament is June 12-14, check it out at tennesseeteampride.com

We don't care to travel at all in fact, we enjoy going to different places to play against different styles of ball. We are a fairly young athletic club and although I believe that we are strong, one 300.00 dollar tourney = two 150.00 tournies for us. also I'm not complaining about anything at all. I'm just tring to see if anybody wants to play in a 12u girls tourney in Knoxville. Didn't want anybody to think we are unhappy we just want to see who is the best in our area at a resonable price, in a good local tourney.

sss!!!

Ditto what robpride said. The Hustle tournament would give you a good test. I'm sure their 12U team is playing and they are a very good team.

With Nationals in a few weeks you are going to have a tougher time finding a tournament now..There was just a good one in Sevierville And the Hustle are Hosting one at CAK next weekend.

Is this the same Knoxville Heat 12U team that was drubbed by an 11U team just recently in a tournament championship game?

• 4 weeks later...

I believe the 11 team that we are talking about is the 11u Lady Tornadoes. They are a very good up an coming 11U team. In fact half their team is actually 10u and 3 of 5 starters are 10u. Should not be ashamed to get beat by this team. I have seen them play in many tournaments and they are pretty good for their age. I believe they finished 3rd in GBA Nationals recently in Ohio according to a friend.