Happy Valley Warriors (2009)

Fanof2AA

How will the Warriors shape up in the new Three Rivers Conference?

Here is who is in it

The Three Rivers Conference:

Happy Valley Warriors

Elizabethton Cyclones

Sullivan North Golden Raiders

Sullivan East Patriots

Unicoi County Blue Devils

Johnson County Longhorns

So lets talk Warriors......

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy valley had an ok team last year. but what stood out to me was the attitude and manarism of their fans. i go to loudon and was at playoff game last year at happy valley when these two schools squared off. the whole game, the fans and players were throwing at racial comments at loudons black players. it was great to see over all of that, that one of our black cornerbacks broke up happy valleys last shot pass at the last couple seconds of the game. its great to see high school players overcome that kind of diversity without fighting

yea,they didnt have a lot of class but that doesnt change the fact that they had a good team,does anyone know know who all they have coming back?

they have the throwing QB Ethan Fleenor, WR Jake Hodge, DT/G Jake Miller, RB Landon South, FB Derek Mann. Thats the main ones returing but the Warriors have a bunch of senoirs yet again this year and more players that will see more playing time. The only huge loss for HV was LB Casey Green.

the south kid kinda dissapointed me last year,i thought he would be a lot better bc he was so good as a freshman.

well yea he liked to dance around in the back field and take a loss. but the line kinda gave up blocks at times. he was kinda dissappointing. He also shared the rb spot with garrett dykes. so he had 1/2 the playing time as his freshman yr.

they didnt have a good team last year. average at best. the only reason they kept so close to loudon last year was because of the refs. anyone there, no matter what team would have to agree. and the only reason they made it into the playoffs is because of the week region they are in

they didnt have a good team last year. average at best. the only reason they kept so close to loudon last year was because of the refs. anyone there, no matter what team would have to agree. and the only reason they made it into the playoffs is because of the week region they are in

i guess u didnt watch happy valley to closely last year,they had a very good team,their best since 05',i bet if u asked gatlinburg-pittman about them,as well as anyone else in that region,they were a good team.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Vallaaaaayyyyy Happy Vallayyyyyy!!! Watch out for jake hodge..... saw this kid at the football camp Furman University had and he's a great receiver. He's got hands, a lil speed, and runs crisp routes haha and oh yea he's the guy you can count on to fire up his team and keep them in the game. Great kid.