Jackson South Side Football

If I remember correctly, JSS returns their QB who was very good. I saw him in a couple of passing leagues and then saw his stats throughout the year last year and he seem to be very accurate on his passing. He was pretty tall as well allowing him to overlook the line to see his receivers. If he's back, JSS should have another normal JSS year. The athletes will always be there for them at the skilled positions.

SS does not return their qb that is one of the questions for them this yr but they have a very talented up and comer this yr that if he gets his head on straight should do the job. they return 44 Darryl Rogers 8 David Smith and 28 Tavarius Ingram to the backfield and and on defense. the place where most would see them hurt the most is probably on the line. They return Nigel Collier to the line and this yrs line is probably bigger than last yrs. on both sides if they can be intense and focused then the line and the team as a whole can be good. like said the athletes are there they just got to make sure the linemen get their heads on right and with the coaches i have no doubt the linemen will be fine or else they wont play no matter how big they are these coaches put the best players in to play no matter what the size.