Big Ones Contest for Week 0, 8-21 & 8-22

CoachT

Good work. Thanks

I am considering adding Red Boiling Springs vs Oakdale but don't want RBS fans to think I am making fun. They do have the longest losing streak in the country, do they not, but maybe have a chance against Oakdale who was 2-8 last year. I know nothing about Oakdale but would like for RBS to win one soon.

Add 'em Coach! I think they'd be honored! They haven't had many opportunities to show up in the Big Ones - I'll be rooting for the Bulldogs all season long!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the top three for the southeast in order:

Polk County @ Bradley Central

McMinn Central @ McMinn County

Bearden @ Walker Valley

This is the first time that Bradley and Polk have met in about twenty years. This is a game that will be extremely physical. Polk will be trying to prove itself to its neighbor. Should be the a good game to watch. If you go, I would go early. Bear Stadium holds 8000 and I don't believe there will be an empty seat in the house. Bears win, but not easily.

I don't think there is a bigger rivalry in the state than Mc. Central And Mc. County. Should be a good game. County comes out on top!

Bearden at Walker Valley. Much improved Mustangs should give Bearden all they want and I believe this could be the upset of the week.

I would go see BGA vs Franklin because it has the two best rb cores in the mid state and BGA will have a very talented D LINE this yr but Franklins O LINE is suppsoe to be good so if u are lookin for a battle in the trenches I would go see this game.

Also these two teams are down the street from each other and have been atlking some trash ecspecial at the 7 on7 game between the two which Franklin won on BS dump passes of 2yds. Also Tim Johnson is rallying his troops up very well and will be ready to attack his former school

RealTime Contest Results thus far:

http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/bigones/realtime.cfm

Wow ensworth and oakland are 50% all. But seeing what happened at BA vs. Oakland i think Ensworth will pull it out. Plus two teams that are both looking make a comeback in their respective districts, siegel and Independence square off in week zero. siegel strong point looks to be their offense with Howse at running back and Gooch at wr, but Independence as an exprienced d-line and secondary, could be a great match-up.

• 2 weeks later...