Non South Rebel hog-wash

muttandjeff

Let's say that happens.You wouldn't rub it in,would you ? OK,maybe you would.I still talk about a scrimmage years ago,when we came up to Kingsport and just destroyed Dobyns Bennett.We went on to beat Jeff county at their homecoming that year.What a year it was for my Devils.Did you say,what was our record ? We won 2 games !! Point is,whatever happens with the "Big game",it's just one game for both of us and there will be a lot of Bulls eyes on the Rebs as well as the Indians this year. I'd hate to be the team that wins that game and then goes 2-8 on the year !!! Been there and done that.On the other hand,if we both had bad years.I'd want to be the team that won this game!!!!!!

All jokes a side BatmanDB I hope this is a good ballgame,good sportsmanship injury free and may the best team win.I hope South and DB have a great season...but I just hope South's is a little bit better.Anyhow I don't think this one ballgame will make either team.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All jokes a side BatmanDB I hope this is a good ballgame,good sportsmanship injury free and may the best team win.I hope South and DB have a great season...but I just hope South's is a little bit better.Anyhow I don't think this one ballgame will make either team.

I agree.Both teams want to win the game,but a good strong game will only help both teams.

All jokes a side BatmanDB I hope this is a good ballgame, good sportsmanship injury free

We've got two weeks worth of injury free guarantee under our Rebel belts. Mutt&Jeff, love ya dude, but you are kickin' around the wrong people... ask someone who spends every day with this kids and I'll tell ya what you want to know. If all you want is returning player info, etc, just freakin' get an old program. If you want to know what camps these kids are attending each weekend, what schools are recruiting whom, or any other real information....I'll be glad to help. Check yourself, however. I whipped WACO so hard that he follows me around like a puppy and stalks me all over coach T with admiring yoga comments. And as he learned the hard way, don't bring a toothpick to a gunfight.

Waco- your mom said she's baking you cookies so when you finish practicing your tuba, come upstairs and she'll fix a snack before your nap. Did you borrow my black belt again? Please stop doing that. It doesn't match your band uniform at all.

BMom

We've got two weeks worth of injury free guarantee under our Rebel belts. Mutt&Jeff, love ya dude, but you are kickin' around the wrong people... ask someone who spends every day with this kids and I'll tell ya what you want to know. If all you want is returning player info, etc, just freakin' get an old program. If you want to know what camps these kids are attending each weekend, what schools are recruiting whom, or any other real information....I'll be glad to help. Check yourself, however. I whipped WACO so hard that he follows me around like a puppy and stalks me all over coach T with admiring yoga comments. And as he learned the hard way, don't bring a toothpick to a gunfight.

Waco- your mom said she's baking you cookies so when you finish practicing your tuba, come upstairs and she'll fix a snack before your nap. Did you borrow my black belt again? Please stop doing that. It doesn't match your band uniform at all.

BMom

What do you do, just cut and paste the same post on every thread? I guess between baking cookies and teaching "YOGA" you can't come up with any new material. Besides, this thread was created for me and all the other DB DA's. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Im so far up in your head your hair is sticking straight up like a porky-pine!

Something else to think about......Why would anybody want to ask you about South football?? Where have you been for the past 5 years or so? I never heard of you until this year. Will you still be around after your son graduates? Your just a flash in the pan at South. If anybody needs to know anything about South football they will ask Compusatman or Volman. They've been around for awhile and their not "flash in the pan transfers" /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

that ought' to stir the pot!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Just WaCo showin' me some love....

Hook Line & Sinker /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just OldMom showin' me some love....

Hook Line & Sinker: /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guest footballfan100

I know in the last few years that South has had some of the fastest guys in their conf, how are you guys in the speed dept this year? what about eliz and tn high?

I know in the last few years that South has had some of the fastest guys in their conf, how are you guys in the speed dept this year? what about eliz and tn high?

Wrong thread footballfan. If I'm not mistaken you are a THS fan correct? Anyway, I'll play along. Yes, Bristol and Science Hill have the speed this year. And then comes DB. South loomes down where they always do in the speed dept. It matters not. South concentrates on something other than speed. And that is not getting tackled.

Wrong thread footballfan. If I'm not mistaken you are a THS fan correct? Anyway, I'll play along. Yes, Bristol and Science Hill have the speed this year. And then comes DB. South loomes down where they always do in the speed dept. It matters not. South concentrates on something other than speed. And that is not getting tackled.

South concentrates on one thing..............DOBYNS-BENNETT!