Non South Rebel hog-wash

muttandjeff

Have you been in prison? Its been 17 years since South beat DB. Your senior players on this years team probably had not even been born the last time South won over the Indians.

17 years !

the best team in Kingsport.......righttttt /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HA!HA! We are the best like it or not...Wacoff, be nice and we might just let you score one td..yee hoo its the one and done mighty little indians. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA!HA! We are the best like it or not...Wacoff, be nice and we might just let you score one td..yee hoo its the one and done mighty little indians. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

to

Wow, The one and Done. Thats all you guys can come up with. I would be ashamed to keep on saying that when the last time you played the one and done beat the $h*T out of you 44-0. That speaks VOLUME /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You guys talked crap then and now here we go again. Everybody wants to be the big DOG just not everybody can. Your back in the big dog conference now and barking means nothing. WE GOT THE BITE!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That will never happen. For one thing, i don't believe Stacy would ever leave his school. Likewise, we would never even offer, Even if it was the best thing to do at the time. I'm just going to wait on coach Rankin to decide to try this end of the state. Then you better hold on. So there... Roll Tribe Roll. Oh yea, why did South not want to join in on the 7 on 7 games?

From what I understand the Rebels didn't get invited...and why would the little indians want to get to get the crap kicked out of them...lord that wouldn't look good on the little indians. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

From what I understand the Rebels didn't get invited...and why would the little indians want to get to get the crap kicked out of them...lord that wouldn't look good on the little indians. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

SCARED /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

The Rebel's couldn't do the 7 on 7 because of the "YOGA" classes.

Hey! What happened to Governor Palin? What up Gov? Hubby didn't want you hangin' with the boys so much? And I was just startin' to think you were all right. Should've known you were just in it for the polls. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Hey! What happened to Governor Palin? What up Gov? Hubby didn't want you hangin' with the boys so much? And I was just startin' to think you were all right. Should've known you were just in it for the polls. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'd say you might have more to worry about than where Gov. Palin is. Being a "O" supporter and all. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'd say you might have more to worry about than where Gov. Palin is. Being a "O" supporter and all. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You are right Jack. I'd hate to see "O" screw up the great position W put us in over the last 8 years! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It's too early to worry about polls. I'm just waiting for King Obama (or as I like to call him Jimmy Carter on steroids) to self destruct, and he's well on his way. The reason I haven't been on here is that frankly there's been nothing said on here worth responding too. But I am glad to know you missed me!

You are right Jack. I'd hate to see "O" screw up the great position W put us in over the last 8 years! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Its funny how "O" people like to throw up the "W" every time. The "O" & "W" are the same. Its just that "O" is alot quicker than "W". HOPE.....CHANGE.....& YES WE CAN!!!

Its the Goverment.......stupid.