Non South Rebel hog-wash

muttandjeff

Well, even in my D-B educated brain, I can smell a seriously, seriously flawed ranking system. A really excellent system would educate all students, regardless of race and economic circumstances, to the level of say......South. Ohhhhh....you're saying they are not capable. That not nice, Sarah.

A real test is how many South parents would choose to send their kids to D-B and how many South students would prefer to attend D-B. Very Few.

Of the few that have transferred, most were really not of free choice and I'm sure the majority of those fit right in.

Never let logic get in the way of a good argument with a South fan. You obviously have a bias and look at the world through baby blue colored glasses. So just go on believing in this vast right wing conspiracy by Newsweek magazine against Sullivan South. I would just be careful who I tell that too though. Someone might try to take you away in a zippered jacket with no holes in the sleeves.

Oh and buy the way, students at DB are all treated equally regardless of social status, unlike the preppies at SS.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never let logic get in the way of a good argument with a South fan. You obviously have a bias and look at the world through baby blue colored glasses. So just go on believing in this vast right wing conspiracy by Newsweek magazine against Sullivan South. I would just be careful who I tell that too though. Someone might try to take you away in a zippered jacket with no holes in the sleeves.

Oh and buy the way, students at DB are all treated equally regardless of social status, unlike the preppies at SS.

Classic Freudian Projection

It's OK, Sarah. It's considered a common defense mechanism, if not taken to extremes.

The Rebel's couldn't do the 7 on 7 because of the "YOGA" classes.

Stalking me again, WJ. Please stop that, it's so pitiful. Now that you and I are living together at your mama's house, just show me some love when you come up to eat your cookies before Scooby and a nap. I'll be outside practicing baton twirling when you finish tuba practice. PS- your band uniform is ready to be picked up at the cleaners.

Love,

Waco's girl

Stalking me again, WJ. Please stop that, it's so pitiful. Now that you and I are living together at your mama's house, just show me some love when you come up to eat your cookies before Scooby and a nap. I'll be outside practicing baton twirling when you finish tuba practice. PS- your band uniform is ready to be picked up at the cleaners.

Love,

Waco's girl

I know sumppin' important... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I know sumppin' important... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well it's about time /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Love,

Waco's girl

WOW THIS IS SO FAR IN LEFT FIELD!!!!!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

WOW THIS IS SO FAR IN LEFT FIELD!!!!!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

These South people are in their on "End Zone" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's an inside joke for us old school Coach T profs. Keep up--- no time for training wheels here.... even for slow Indians.

I'll let the duece show you where left field is in a few weeks. Standby.

It's not too late to reserve your burial plot. Orders going fast, please call now and beat the Kingsport rush.

It's an inside joke for us old school Coach T profs. Keep up--- no time for training wheels here.... even for slow Indians.

It's not too late to reserve your burial plot. Orders going fast, please call now and beat the Kingsport rush.

Your a CoachT freshman. But you got the "joke" part right. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No, u need to quit embarrassing your son and yourself. Your own people try and tolerates you. Believe me its a topic and if you would have been at the track meet when they were ragging Bobby about you, you would have been highly ashamed. I'm not attacking you, its just the truth. Bobby may be grateful to you but I promise he is catching much flack. We try to talk football and your on here rambling about OFF THE WALL sh** and its so not funny or entertaining. NO body cares about you doing yoga or being a black belt. You did a wonderful thing with Bobby but it seems like your just on here wanting attention. Get it from your husband. NO BODY CARES, SORRY!!!!!