Powell Panthers

Rico

No HTV there was only one game and it was a freshman game with some JV mixed in so no there was not a JV game that was seperate from the Freshman game...I figured you would know that? You are ruffled and I dont care and I feel bad for you getting mad about this!!!

Your comment about "I hope you survive the dead period" is low...and I wish you all the best and hope I get to meet you one day...as famous as you are and I work to help kids everyday with what I do and love every second of it and look forward to doing it the rest of my life...and I will send Central's players your condolences!!! We really need to think the nature of our association?

Bulldog15 that is weak and know the conversation before you enter it...this is like a lions den and not for the kind hearted or thin skinned.

Like I have stated for the 6th time that I said that everybody talks trash during the heat of the moment so that is facts that I have stated and anything else you want to know?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No HTV there was only one game and it was a freshman game with some JV mixed in so no there was not a JV game that was seperate from the Freshman game...I figured you would know that? You are ruffled and I dont care and I feel bad for you getting mad about this!!!

Yep, you are right. I sit corrected. That is about the only Monday I missed this past fall.

Your comment about "I hope you survive the dead period" is low...and I wish you all the best and hope I get to meet you one day...as famous as you are and I work to help kids everyday with what I do and love every second of it and look forward to doing it the rest of my life...and I will send Central's players your condolences!!! We really need to think the nature of our association?

Low? You seem to be so high strung I was just worried about what you would do without something to keep you busy.

The nature of our association? You'll have to explain that one to me.

Low? You seem to be so high strung I was just worried about what you would do without something to keep you busy.

The nature of our association? You'll have to explain that one to me.

I will be working during the Dead period and I will leave that for you to figure out...and I seem to have stumped you a little with some facts that you still have not answered? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I will be working during the Dead period and I will leave that for you to figure out...and I seem to have stumped you a little with some facts that you still have not answered? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Facts that I have not answered? Again, please explain that one two me. Are you talking about your "who was the fullback in 1998" ramblings? What does that have to do with the conversation at hand?

Also, on your "send your regards" to the Central team, what have I said that could even remotely be percieved as anything bulletin board material or anything to "motivate" the Central players? All I have said about Central is that I believe Coach Helton does a good job with that program. I've said nothing else about them, other than I believe that they will be back sooner rather than later.

On the other hand, you have said plenty to "motivate" the Powell football family. Thanks.

Good luck to both teams. Which one will inherit the kingdom?

Great question, Greyrider. Just about all of the teams returning from the old 3-4A into the new district 3 have a lot of young players, many of whom played extensively as freshmen and sophomores last year. Obviously Clinton has the most returning experience, and especially in the skill positions. They would have to be considered the "pre-season favorite" among the 3-4A teams from last year by anybody with a clue.

Add in Oak Ridge, who will undoubtably be better under Scott Blade, and Anderson County, again with a new coach and most likely a completely new offensive look - along with the other schools coming in and it is definitely a wide open district in the first year of the new format.

Facts that I have not answered? Again, please explain that one two me. Are you talking about your "who was the fullback in 1998" ramblings? What does that have to do with the conversation at hand?

Also, on your "send your regards" to the Central team, what have I said that could even remotely be percieved as anything bulletin board material or anything to "motivate" the Central players? All I have said about Central is that I believe Coach Helton does a good job with that program. I've said nothing else about them, other than I believe that they will be back sooner rather than later.

On the other hand, you have said plenty to "motivate" the Powell football family. Thanks.

Well, Thank you for giving us some motivation, and you said that you knew Knoxville football and knew Zach and those kids better than me so I just wanted to test your knowledge and the other brainiacs on here that said I must not know who you are...so I am still waiting on your answers and I will send my regards to Coach Helton for you and I hope they are motivated...it will make for a much better game for the fans...so see ya soon HTV!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

if nothing else it should be exciting!

Hey Greyrider...I think this year this region should really be competitive and could come down to who wins in week 10 to see who will make the playoffs...and I think that Clinton is the obvious favorite and that Central,Halls,Powell, and Oak Ridge and throw Karns in there because everyone keeps overlooking them and they were in alot of games last year and may turn the corner this year...but with all that said It could make for an exciting season...like you said!!!

Well, Thank you for giving us some motivation, and you said that you knew Knoxville football and knew Zach and those kids better than me so I just wanted to test your knowledge and the other brainiacs on here that said I must not know who you are...so I am still waiting on your answers and I will send my regards to Coach Helton for you and I hope they are motivated...it will make for a much better game for the fans...so see ya soon HTV!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK, show me exactly where I said I knew anybody better than you. I made the statement that some of us do know those kids, particularly the ones who lived in the Powell zone. Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired, Cat. Don't resort to using unfounded innuendo and just plain lies to try to prove a point.

For the umpteenth and 20th time, I am an admirer of Coach Helton and the job he has done at Central. If you say anything otherwise to him then you are a doing nothing but making things up. My previous posts in this thread back that up.

OK, show me exactly where I said I knew anybody better than you. I made the statement that some of us do know those kids, particularly the ones who lived in the Powell zone. Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired, Cat. Don't resort to using unfounded innuendo and just plain lies to try to prove a point.

For the umpteenth and 20th time, I am an admirer of Coach Helton and the job he has done at Central. If you say anything otherwise to him then you are a doing nothing but making things up. My previous posts in this thread back that up.

Well I would like to know what kids lived in the Powell zone other than Zack(need I say anything)...and if you are referring to the Cruze's they lived in Sterchi Hills which is Central's zone...and I dont think you want to get that conversation going...and for the record I am not going to run back to Coach Helton and tell him what we have been saying on Coacht(and you seem nervous) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ...and for the 20th time all I have said is that what the SENIOR QB FOR POWELL SAID WAS OBSURD...and when you have some facts about these kids in which you questioned my knowledge I fired back and you have no response...and if you want to start talking about kids that have left the Powell zone and went to Central that is fine b/c it will give a reason to fire away with some more info...and I dont think you want to get into that conversation...and for the record my reading comp has been good being that you said if I knew Zach or Zack as well as I did I would know how to spell it...and I am not a young kid like you thought and have some knowledge of this area and the kids that are and have played here...so if you want to start with some of your info let me know and I have some ideas...about what I can do... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />