kingston yellow jackets 2009

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how will kingston fair this year in te new district? like always kingston has talent,but alot of youth.

McMinn Central, Alcoa, and Loudon will be the toughest games for Kingston in my opinion. The in-county games are not easy wins, but they should be a win none the less. I think Kingston should be in the top 2 or 3 every year, but i dont think they will be there this year because of having alot of youth. I say Kingston will finish 7-3 and finish 4th in the district this year, but look out for them next year. I hope i am wrong, i would like to see Kingston give Alcoa a run for their money, but Alcoa is just absolutely LOADED!! Good luck & God Bless!!

oh yea,i take it ur from clinton? hope we scrimmage yall again,that stone kid is very impressive 2 watch.

Stone is a great kid and we are lucky to have him. I was wanting to scrimmage Kingston again as well, but we are scheduled to scrimmage Maryville, Science Hill, and Webb. Good luck to you guys in your new district!

thats a good scimmage schedule,kingston alrerady scimmaged webb,i think webb won by a td, scored on our 2nd string i believe.but spring scrimmages stink lol very sloppy

That's pretty impressive cause Webb is supposed to be one of the top teams in their classification this year! That's what i have always liked about Kingston, they will scrap around and play with anyone they line up against. They do not get in intemidated and i cant remember the last time Kingston lost in a blowout either.

Clinton has a pretty tough non district schedule this year.....we play Dobyns-Bennett and T.C. Roberson, NC....plus i think we only had 45-50 players out for spring practice, so i hope more kids come out this summer or we might start to get a little beat up by the second half of the season. I would rather play these tough teams though instead of a couple of cup cakes! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

oh definately,all the alcoa people are teaming up against me lol,i always said they have a goos team,i just said the wont go to kingston and win by 60 points,i have alot of friends who played last year and i wish we had the seniors this year,mostly soph,and juniors.

We scrimmaged Alcoa in the spring and they are just flat out loaded! They are going to be hard to beat. I would have loved to see your team from last season play Alcoa this year! I think that would be a slobber knocker of a game!