:)

DVD1

April 23: 3-0 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

May 8: 3-0 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

May 14: 3-0 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Total for Season: 9-0 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Great team (CBHS) I agree. Could have and should have been in the top 20 (nscaa)

It is still great to see a local team in the nations Top 6 !

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to Farragut for this ranking, but I will echo everyone else's words: CBHS was the best team in Tennessee this year. Ask players from Oak Ridge, Maryville and Hendersonville (all teams that played both Farragut and CBHS), and they will say that it was really no contest as to who held the crown for the best team in TN this year. That being said, Farragut had a fantastic season, and next year I don't think there will be much of a debate as to which team will be TN's best--it will be Farragut.

One more thing--I am probably going to regret bringing this up--but it still bothers me that some people really think this is a list that considers all of the nation's teams. After all, only a few states play their boys soccer in the spring. Add Texas, Pennsylvania, California, and other powerhouse soccer states into the mix, and I suspect that Farragut wouldn't even be considered as one of the nation's top teams. That being said, they were a fantastic team, and certainly one of TN's best this year. God help whoever has to face them next year!

Congrats to Farragut for this ranking, but I will echo everyone else's words: CBHS was the best team in Tennessee this year. Ask players from Oak Ridge, Maryville and Hendersonville (all teams that played both Farragut and CBHS), and they will say that it was really no contest as to who held the crown for the best team in TN this year. That being said, Farragut had a fantastic season, and next year I don't think there will be much of a debate as to which team will be TN's best--it will be Farragut.

One more thing--I am probably going to regret bringing this up--but it still bothers me that some people really think this is a list that considers all of the nation's teams. After all, only a few states play their boys soccer in the spring. Add Texas, Pennsylvania, California, and other powerhouse soccer states into the mix, and I suspect that Farragut wouldn't even be considered as one of the nation's top teams. That being said, they were a fantastic team, and certainly one of TN's best this year. God help whoever has to face them next year!

This is very true...and another thing to think about especially this past couple of years and forward are how many of the amazing high school soccer players aren't playing high school soccer in some of those states. Many have now changed to the Academy and don't play high school...at least in CA i know a lot of them don't and i'm sure its the same in other states as well. But like what has been said...congratulations to farragut and a futuristic congratulations

First off, i love how Farragut was not the best team in the state(Dins).( look at the cleveland and oak ridge scores)

CAK could have beat CBHS.

2nd, the whole "national rankings".

Really? You all should thank them for putting TN soccer in the mix....I believe there are a couple of teams that did well in dallas at the regional tournament. But im sure you have something to say about that because you were not involved with it.

I bet if maryville or oak ridge was ranked, you all would be singing a different tune!

Thanks for the humor /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First off, i love how Farragut was not the best team in the state(Dins).( look at the cleveland and oak ridge scores)

CAK could have beat CBHS.

2nd, the whole "national rankings".

Really? You all should thank them for putting TN soccer in the mix....I believe there are a couple of teams that did well in dallas at the regional tournament. But im sure you have something to say about that because you were not involved with it.

I bet if maryville or oak ridge was ranked, you all would be singing a different tune!

Thanks for the humor /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your argument is quite jumbled and difficult for me to understand. What does "look at the Cleveland and Oak Ridge scores" mean? And what in the world does "CAK could have beat CBHS" have to do with anything? If I'm looking at the results when Farragut played Oak Ridge and Cleveland, I see that Farragut tied Oak Ridge and beat Cleveland. Is that what you want me to look at? I'm bewildered as to what you mean about the whole CAK could have "beat" CBHS--especially since I never mentioned CAK in my post. Are you saying that CBHS was not that great and (even CAK could have beaten them)? If so, I would probably object to that for several reasons--1.) CAK was a darn good team this year--winning the state and beating Farragut speaks volumes. 2.) In a matchup between CAK and CBHS, I think CBHS would probably win; I think others would probably back me on that too. (Not to take anything away from CAK's accomplishments).

Lastly, I am not quite sure what tune I am singing. I have congratulated Farragut; supported what G alluded to (which was that CBHS should be in the rankings); and then simply stated the obvious: these "national rankings" do not focus on ALL states. I then went on to continue to sing praise to Farragut by once again congratulating them and warning everyone that the best is yet to come from this Farragut juggernaut. They WILL BE the best team in the state next year, and they were ONE of the best teams in the state this year--I just thought CBHS was better. I could be wrong though.

Sorry if my last post offended you; I did not mean to come across as disgruntled nor anti-Farragut.

"CBHS was the best team in Tennessee this year. Ask players from Oak Ridge, Maryville and Hendersonville (all teams that played both Farragut and CBHS), and they will say that it was really no contest as to who held the crown for the best team in TN this year"

No contest....!

Oak ridge beat CBHS...got beat 3-0 by farragut. (great point dins)...first game was terrible conditions for both teams.

i would love to talk to maryville team/coach and see what they really feel. Gave farragut a game, but got smoked by CBHS. Maybe they will vouch for your opinion.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Either way, they were both state champs, and that is what it is all about. I have never disagreed that they should have been ranked, just thought it was far fetched to say that it was "no contest".

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

"CBHS was the best team in Tennessee this year. Ask players from Oak Ridge, Maryville and Hendersonville (all teams that played both Farragut and CBHS), and they will say that it was really no contest as to who held the crown for the best team in TN this year"

No contest....!

Oak ridge beat CBHS...got beat 3-0 by farragut. (great point dins)...first game was terrible conditions for both teams.

i would love to talk to maryville team/coach and see what they really feel. Gave farragut a game, but got smoked by CBHS. Maybe they will vouch for your opinion.

Either way, they were both state champs, and that is what it is all about. I have never disagreed that they should have been ranked, just thought it was far fetched to say that it was "no contest".

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Fair enough...maybe I shouldn't have said no contest. But...I was at the CBHS/OR game, and I would venture to say that CBHS was a tad off their game that day; still the shot count was HEAVILY in favor of CBHS. Still think CBHS was better than Farragut, but congrats again to Farragut for being ranked number 6.