Prayers for CAK family

Govolsknox

I would like to ask for prayers for a CAK player that lost her Dad earlier this week. Quite unexpected I understand. I know he was her biggest fan, and I have sat close by them more times than I can count over the last few years.

May the Lord be with you all and bless this family!! I know he is in a much better place!

I would like to ask for prayers for a CAK player that lost her Dad earlier this week. Quite unexpected I understand. I know he was her biggest fan, and I have sat close by them more times than I can count over the last few years.

May the Lord be with you all and bless this family!! I know he is in a much better place!

You hate to hear news like that. Her family will be in our prayers.

This man was one of the finest Christian men ever and he loved his daughters and wife more than anyone will ever know. A great loss for this sweet and precious family and also the Knoxville community. He left his mark upon hundreds if not thousands. It has been a very hard week for all concerned.

It's always tough to lose a loved one; but even more difficult for a child. My deepest prayers for the family.

Govolsknox....you are right, he is with the Lord. I pray for the family and the CAK player.