Westmoreland Eagle Football

Eag4LIFE

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does everyone think West. will compete with the new competition this year? with Wix gone is their ne others who will step up to take his place?

wix is gone? what will a team do?

I'm more interested in the coach. Whats he doing? his work ethic so far?

Wix quit before spring practice and the new coach got there. i do believe they have several backs that will step up tho. a lot of inexperienced starters going into a tough schedule. they have thier work cut out for them, but no doubt the coaching staff will have them prepared. Go Eagles

Wix quit before spring practice and the new coach got there. i do believe they have several backs that will step up tho. a lot of inexperienced starters going into a tough schedule. they have thier work cut out for them, but no doubt the coaching staff will have them prepared. Go Eagles

Wix quit ??? Had not heard this. He was a quality player. No way to get under him to stand him up to make a tackle. Ran low and hard.

From wht i have heard the boys say in the weight room bradley is worse than coach Harris lol...And yes they scrimmages trousdale they tied with them...they will also play them in opening season jamboree just like every year

I dont know where you get your information from, but TC TROUNCED Westy in that scrimmage. And from what i seen, i believe the eagles will struggle to win 5 games this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Termite

What has happened to the Northern Sumner Co. faithful.....Stampus Lickus, Boobie, Freds A Mule and the rest of the smack talkers and yap runners?? I haven't heard a thing since the new guy got there.....

What has happened to the Northern Sumner Co. faithful.....Stampus Lickus, Boobie, Freds A Mule and the rest of the smack talkers and yap runners?? I haven't heard a thing since the new guy got there.....

Stampus Lickus: He got run over by a herd of stampeding midget ponies at work at Mt. Juliet - Freds A Mule: Westy had the House of David Donkey basketball team for a fund raiser and one of the mules broke its leg - well ole Fred is now one of the Donkeys on The House of David Donkey Basketball Team, and I hear he is doing quiet well - Boobie: "BOOBIE" with a name like that, he/she is just quiet and trying to stay out of sight - Sin Gray: I hear ole Ray has been seen in the Defeated Creek area just a'singing his little heart out. I hear he is a very good singer.