Dobyns Bennett Football

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the one who freakin' brought it up...like it's a tornado headed this way. You don't have a clue what DB runs and you don't have a clue what the A-11 is. You were probably in the band. You just like to drop buzz words to look cool. Make it look like you are in the know. So I call you out on it and you got to call me narcistic. I'll take the bi-polar thing 'cause we are all bi-polar. But we're not all wannabes'. Like yourself. Instead to just say I'm not sure or wait and let someone with some sense like Batman answer the question you gotta' be cool and look all the football intelect by answering me with sarcastic undertones implying I don't know what you speak of and that you will surprise us. And now you look stupid because you didn't do your homework to find out that the A-11 is already outlawed. And now you're gonna' try and make me look bad by saying I'm narcistic. Ok let's go with that. I'm narcistic and I'm bipolar. I love myself and I'm crazy (sometimes). BUT, at least I know what I talk about and when I talk about it. Buzzwords are for instigators. They are the panzies that set off smoke bombs and run and hide and see who gets in trouble. Me...I got nothing to hide and the books speak loud and clear. And to think all I asked was a simple question...What offense does DB run? You better go let D dust you off.

you are a scarry man

You're the one who freakin' brought it up...like it's a tornado headed this way. You don't have a clue what DB runs and you don't have a clue what the A-11 is. You were probably in the band. You just like to drop buzz words to look cool. Make it look like you are in the know. So I call you out on it and you got to call me narcistic. I'll take the bi-polar thing 'cause we are all bi-polar. But we're not all wannabes'. Like yourself. Instead to just say I'm not sure or wait and let someone with some sense like Batman answer the question you gotta' be cool and look all the football intelect by answering me with sarcastic undertones implying I don't know what you speak of and that you will surprise us. And now you look stupid because you didn't do your homework to find out that the A-11 is already outlawed. And now you're gonna' try and make me look bad by saying I'm narcistic. Ok let's go with that. I'm narcistic and I'm bipolar. I love myself and I'm crazy (sometimes). BUT, at least I know what I talk about and when I talk about it. Buzzwords are for instigators. They are the panzies that set off smoke bombs and run and hide and see who gets in trouble. Me...I got nothing to hide and the books speak loud and clear. And to think all I asked was a simple question...What offense does DB run? You better go let D dust you off.

I think your a bi-polar bear.

I think your a bi-polar bear.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Only you!

Does this mean he has been cut many times? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yeah, but only by Jack.

I think your right 92Dragon... I will check later and verify.... who are Clinton's main threats, QB, WR, RB's... Defensive Players.

See you guys in 7 weeks and 2 days

Roll Tribe Roll

QB- Darian Stone

RB- Westin Hazelhurst

WR- Nick Frazier

TE- Joel Chapman

Defense- some of our players play both sides but Westin Hazelhurst is a very good LB, Brandon Washington, Marty Bainum, Dylan Mitchell, Bryant Sissom are all pretty good defensive players. Clinton has 17 out of 22 returning starters back from last year's team. Alot of coaches around here think this is Clinton's year to make a deep playoff run, but we havent won anything yet....i just hope Clinton doesnt let all this talk go to their heads and hope we come out and just take care of business.

QB- Darian Stone

RB- Westin Hazelhurst

WR- Nick Frazier

TE- Joel Chapman

Defense- some of our players play both sides but Westin Hazelhurst is a very good LB, Brandon Washington, Marty Bainum, Dylan Mitchell, Bryant Sissom are all pretty good defensive players. Clinton has 17 out of 22 returning starters back from last year's team. Alot of coaches around here think this is Clinton's year to make a deep playoff run, but we havent won anything yet....i just hope Clinton doesnt let all this talk go to their heads and hope we come out and just take care of business.

Is your QB typically under center or in shotgun more? Run to pass, 50 - 50% or more to one or the other?

Good luck in your season opener against Halls, I hope the Indians and Dragons meet both 1-0

Roll Tribe Roll

Is your QB typically under center or in shotgun more? Run to pass, 50 - 50% or more to one or the other?

Good luck in your season opener against Halls, I hope the Indians and Dragons meet both 1-0

Roll Tribe Roll

Yeah he is kinda of a mix but mostly in shotgun (one reason UT is not looking at him) And if he cant beat you with his arm (likely he will).. he will run down the field on you... he is very fast... The only thing i am worried about is that since he is getting recruited so heavily.. that he wont be as daring as he has in past years and play not to get hurt instead of putting everything into it

Roll Tribe Roll

We try to stay balanced most of the time. It seems like we try to stay as close to the 50-50 percent as possible.

WoW! Have you been "Bar Hoppin'' with Otis tonight.

Dude, I'm on the Gulf of Mexico on vacation with my kids and family. Stop talking about me like I'm the local drunk. I'm a teacher, mom, wife, and community volunteer. I do like a glass of wine in the evening. I also like a good book, yoga, and buying new things for my classroom. Take a chill pill- I'm not all that bad....just ask around, silly. I was just playin' with you. I even made you a friend on here! I think I'm now your only friend, so don't shoot yourself in the foot. The south win party--- I'm holding you to it and will help by having it at the Taylor Ranch! It'll be THe WACO & Judo Jaw Party of the Year. Don't screw it up. As we say on the farm "Catch the one you can catch." Until I return to TN on the 27th--- please hold the fort down in a respectable fashion. Try to be a LOVER not a FIGHTER.

Love from your Tallahassee Lassie-- smooooch!----- BMom