Shelbyville transfers

oleVandyfan06

I was at Shelbyville's team camp a couple of weeks ago. The game I wanted to see had finished so I decided to watch the Shelbyville game. Some of their fans informed me that they had two girls (sisters) transferring into the program from Giles County. I watched the game and did not see either girl. Was told later they were in some AAU thing. Any truth to this? And are these the same girls that were discussed on here of transferring to Lawrence Co.?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at Shelbyville's team camp a couple of weeks ago. The game I wanted to see had finished so I decided to watch the Shelbyville game. Some of their fans informed me that they had two girls (sisters) transferring into the program from Giles County. I watched the game and did not see either girl. Was told later they were in some AAU thing. Any truth to this? And are these the same girls that were discussed on here of transferring to Lawrence Co.?

No transfer. Freshman that has moved.

No transfer. Freshman that has moved.

How convenient...Are they both freshman? I still call it a transfer when a girls transfers from another school into another. Looks like the Shelbyville all-stars are gearing up for another recruiting class. Did any of the Shelbyville faithful just happen to find her parents a job and a home.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I just happen to find it interesting that people thought these girls might go to Lawrence County or Giles Co. and now suddenly they end up at Shelbyville. Wonder what they had to offer to get them to come? So the list of kids that have "transferred" to play for the All-Stars continues to grow. Woosley, Ramsey, Dawson, the list continues to grow. Remember you will have a hard time finding a Shelbyville team that won state who did not have a "Transfer" on the roster. Of course it is not just Shelbyville...Clarkrange, Wilson Central, Jackson Co. all seem to get a lot of "transfers".

I just happen to find it interesting that people thought these girls might go to Lawrence County or Giles Co. and now suddenly they end up at Shelbyville. Wonder what they had to offer to get them to come? So the list of kids that have "transferred" to play for the All-Stars continues to grow. Woosley, Ramsey, Dawson, the list continues to grow. Remember you will have a hard time finding a Shelbyville team that won state who did not have a "Transfer" on the roster. Of course it is not just Shelbyville...Clarkrange, Wilson Central, Jackson Co. all seem to get a lot of "transfers".

Same ole story. You know people move to Shelbyville because of horses. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I aint got a dog in the race...Do you? But since you wanna talk about "transfers" and certain schools, do you even know what you are talking about? What is it to you if a family wants to make a move to better themselves? Are you saying you would not change jobs if it was going to make a difference for the better in you and your family's life? Seems as if you started this thread looking for nothing but to cause trouble. Congratulations.

How many titles do Jackson Co. and Clarkrange have with out "transfers"?