Shelby Metro scrimmages

sled78

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M looking forward to our scrimmage with Houston. I'm not sure how good the competetion will be. Last summer, I remember how difficult it was for the Mustangs to move the ball. Houston will be solidily coached though, but the question will be...Can they hold up with what I feel will be a far superior athletic team as they meet the Trojans. We'll see soon enough!

That's all I said was "confidence ". Sometimes confident talk can sound a lot like cockiness or arrogance depending on how you say it. I do believe I remember some confident talk a couple of years ago that got ya'll exited from the playoffs in the semis. Cause in my opinion Millington had the better team they just pumped up a sleeper with their "confidence" :roflolk:

Confident talk was not the reason Independence won the game. We made some poor decisions and it cost us. End of story. Independence played great to come back in the game. No excuses.

Millington will scrimmage White Station next Friday, August 7 at 6 at White Station. If anything changes, I will update.