District 4 AAA

LCityplayer

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ScottA11,

How good is Carter this year? How did Catholic play?

Carter is athletic. Bennett has gotten bigger and his 3 point shot has really improved. He's becoming a complete player (played PG for the Hornets last night), worked very hard on defense. Carter's starting 5 is very solid. Depth could be an issue. Lester Wilson is good. I would like to see him match-up with the post from G-P. Catholic's, post were in foul trouble most of the night (as was their wing players), the Irish will benefit from the return of Roth and Williamson (both sat out last night's game). The Irish zone gave Carter problems. Foul shots were the difference: Catholic 9-21, Carter 20-34. Wilson shot 14 freethrows alone, but Catholic had to foul late. Wilson had 23, Broussard had 17 for the Irish.

Who won between Maryville & Anderson County?

Anderson County 76, Maryville 66.

after last night i'm having a hard time believing 4aaa will be as tough as it was a year ago,maryville seems a little down,LC is missing the ault kid something fierce wont have enough size to compete for district same for WB, i know its still football for some of these schools,but i still expected more.catholic also.

• 2 weeks later...
They are probably the most talented. They could go a long way if they gel.

dkm;How is their coaching?the talent is definately there,but look at LC,seen them play at seq,got a ton of talent, but they will miss coach wells something bad,windell looks lost at times,whats the deal with the other hilton kid not dressing varsity?Was on it last year i thought he was a jr,he's definately better than the lester kid or the jones kid,Did he get in trouble or something?i really like the way that kids plays hard all the time,he was a beast in the JV game best player on the floor!I figured they would contend for district,i say as of right now fourth at best.I guess the catholic game will give us a better look.

:D Your right Skippy, what LC needs is one more sub 5/9 guard to have the most in TN HS history. Looking at Prepxtra, 5/5 135, 5/6 140, 5/9 140, 5/5 145, 5/8 140, 5/7 135! What's in the water in Loudon County? I feel sorry for Windle if this is really the mentality of the good people of Lenoir City. Good luck to LC this year. :D:D:D:D