District 4 AAA

LCityplayer

:rolleyes: Your right Skippy, what LC needs is one more sub 5/9 guard to have the most in TN HS history. Looking at Prepxtra, 5/5 135, 5/6 140, 5/9 140, 5/5 145, 5/8 140, 5/7 135! What's in the water in Loudon County? I feel sorry for Windle if this is really the mentality of the good people of Lenoir City. Good luck to LC this year. :thumb:;):oB)

GURU,i totally agree with the size issue in LC,but this kid plays harder and has more talent than any of the under classmen with exception of hall,i guess what i mean is, i would rather have a kid i could trust to handle the ball and make good decisions, rather than have two inches taller and not as good a player,the kid may be little but he can play,the other two that he got pulled for are way less talented.Coach Wells had him on the varsity last year,so he had to see something in him,and coach wells is a much better coach than windle.The way it looks is small guards is all they have after Thomas and Hood.What other choice do they have?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: Your right Skippy, what LC needs is one more sub 5/9 guard to have the most in TN HS history. Looking at Prepxtra, 5/5 135, 5/6 140, 5/9 140, 5/5 145, 5/8 140, 5/7 135! What's in the water in Loudon County? I feel sorry for Windle if this is really the mentality of the good people of Lenoir City. Good luck to LC this year. :?:):?:)

GURU,i totally agree with the size issue in LC,but this kid plays harder and has more talent than any of the under classmen with exception of hall,i guess what i mean is, i would rather have a kid i could trust to handle the ball and make good decisions, rather than have two inches taller and not as good a player,the kid may be little but he can play,the other two that he got pulled for are way less talented.Coach Wells had him on the varsity last year,so he had to see something in him,and coach wells is a much better coach than windle.The way it looks is small guards is all they have after Thomas and Hood.What other choice do they have?

Have you seen the LC underclassmen? Parkerson, Bair, Hall, Jones, and Lester are all as good if not better. Windle made the best decision to place Hilton on JV because he will have more time to develop the others. The kid is not a bad player but he lacks size. And besides if the kid was on varsity would it change their record? Wells is a great coach, but he might have done the same thing. Would you still think he was a great coach if that were the case? They have plenty of options: Park 6'0", Mabry 6'2", and Hall 6'0".

Catholic 50 LC 49.

WOW!! Go Irish.

Typical Irish win. Lots of guts and the refusal to lose at the end of the game. They may have scored first, I don't remember but didn't lead again until Taylor Broussard beat Hood on a drive with 2 seconds left. Great call by the entire Catholic staff with both last second play calls. Super defensive effort for the last two and a half quarters.

Welcome 4-AAA to ugly Irish basketball :mellow:

Bearden misses Galen Campbell, it just doesn't show yet. He is a D-1 talent and would be a great complement to Bearden's team. He did not want to be a 6-3 post player at Bearden. He plays the perimeter for Fulton.

Maybe he wanted to play more than 2 minutes, sit 2 minutes, play 2 minutes, sit 2 minutes.

Know it/show it yes, admit it.....NEVER!

He is now playing where he will get the minutes surrounded by unselfish players.

:flower: Your right Skippy, what LC needs is one more sub 5/9 guard to have the most in TN HS history. Looking at Prepxtra, 5/5 135, 5/6 140, 5/9 140, 5/5 145, 5/8 140, 5/7 135! What's in the water in Loudon County? I feel sorry for Windle if this is really the mentality of the good people of Lenoir City. Good luck to LC this year. :roll::flower::roflol::D

Have you seen the LC underclassmen? Parkerson, Bair, Hall, Jones, and Lester are all as good if not better. Windle made the best decision to place Hilton on JV because he will have more time to develop the others. The kid is not a bad player but he lacks size. And besides if the kid was on varsity would it change their record? Wells is a great coach, but he might have done the same thing. Would you still think he was a great coach if that were the case? They have plenty of options: Park 6'0", Mabry 6'2", and Hall 6'0".

the Ault kid is 6 3 and has a lot of potential as well