District 4 AAA

LCityplayer

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the younger Ault has a ton of potential. He was one of the only underclassmen to play in the Rocky Top Fall League and he was able to hold his own with some of the best talent in East TN.

Come on guys i agree with most of your comments,but mabry and Ault both were way out of their league in the rocky top,Mabry has regressed since knee surgery and Ault will take at least two years to develope he is not even close to helping,his brother was a heck of a player,i will agree you might want to develope some of the sopomores,and jones next year may be a contributor,but hilton will for sure,why take him off varsity,that was my question, right now he plays circles around those two sohomores!If you need him at least he can play,lester is no where near the talent of hilton.NO WAY!Jones i believe will be in time.Ault will need a lot of offseason work.I watched the rockytop league,mabry and Ault both could not hold their own!

The Ault exceeded my expectations in the Rocky Top League, which were very low. I expected a little more from Mabry, but I was also expecting him to do something special, and it is easy to forget he is fresh off an injury. The younger Hilton kid is just not very good. There is way too much younger talent that needs the experience. I do not see the kid ever being a contributor for LC. However, I would love to see the kid prove me wrong. Nothing better then a kid making someone eat their own words, and I hope the kid can do that.

having seen lenoir city play i think their coach would prefer to only play his upper classmen.does anyone anyone know how many srs and jrs are on this team.are there any freshmen and sophs with any talent coming up. i was told they lost their most talented fr to loudon.but good luck to lc the rest of the season.

Jordan Hall is by far the most talented freshman at LC. They did lose 1 kid to Loudon. He is talented but he is NO Jordan Hall. If my memory serves me correctly LC has 7 seniors and 2 juniors. Hall could easily start for them. They have several sophs that could develop into nice players: Billy Ault, Tyler Jones, and Nathan Lester along with freshman Jordan Hall.