7AAA Preseason Prognostications

PHargis

I hope lunch works out but more than that, an understanding works out because posting on this site works out better and 7AAA needs everyone to make it to the goal. All of this competition does bring memories that everyone will not forget. Even I remember chili, and remember and remember and remember. Post with you later.

funny you should mention Chili our chili supper is RIGHT round the corner more details later

GO LADY WARRIORS

RD, so that these Blackman, Siegel , Lavergne and Smyrna fans will know, do you fix the hot and mild and what kind of beans do you put in the stew? Every year you seem to run out because of the event. When do you start serving and how long does it take to run out? A lot of conversation is going around that luv hasn't ever had any and many hav asked if you could put the ingridients on this site. Wingman really likes the stew.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope lunch works out but more than that, an understanding works out because posting on this site works out better and 7AAA needs everyone to make it to the goal. All of this competition does bring memories that everyone will not forget. Even I remember chili, and remember and remember and remember. Post with you later.

funny you should mention Chili our chili supper is RIGHT round the corner more details later

GO LADY WARRIORS

RD, so that these Blackman, Siegel , Lavergne and Smyrna fans will know, do you fix the hot and mild and what kind of beans do you put in the stew? Every year you seem to run out because of the event. When do you start serving and how long does it take to run out? A lot of conversation is going around that luv hasn't ever had any and many hav asked if you could put the ingridients on this site. Wingman really likes the stew.

im just the president...im not the cook i let the ladies and a few of the men make the chili i just help decide when it is LOL

Riverdale Man,

I appreciate your kind words. Good luck to your Lady Warriors this season.

JC27,

Wednesday at the Mt. Juliet Cracker Barrel at 12:00. Will that work for you?

Sorry for the late response how about Friday at 12:00 at the Cracker Barrel?

JC,

I can't make it today. Perhaps we can shoot for Tuesday next week?

RD,

You're more than welcome to join us! It would be good to see you again. Of course, I'm not too sure you would want to be seen out with me after everything that went down last year. If not, then that's ok. :hungry:

I dont like what went down but i didnt take it personally LOL It hurt the younger kids more than anyone its not like we had any SRs to replace so if the younger one wanted to prove they are better than the returning starters it made it a little harder

I am really looking forward to this year all of the girls are very disappointed in how last year ended know the team that won state we drilled by about 20 points ...so hopefully this year all of the drama will be gone and we can just what we do best and that is BALL GO LADY WARRIORS

P.S. bar b q dinner tonight before the game sponsored by the basketball teams i have my tickets and i will defintly be partaking in this event lol

JC,

I can't make it today. Perhaps we can shoot for Tuesday next week?

RD,

You're more than welcome to join us! It would be good to see you again. Of course, I'm not too sure you would want to be seen out with me after everything that went down last year. If not, then that's ok. :hungry:

hicotton are we still metting today? I cleared my schedule this afternoon I should be there around noon.

JC,

Where were you? You missed a mighty fine lunch! I had grilled trout, okra, dumplins and turnip greens. Oh so tasty!

GO LADY BLAZE!!!

That is intersting because I was there and did not see you. I sat in the back right corner and had the vegetable plate. I told the hostess to watch for you. Did you show up late? I left about 12:45 beign that you had not showed up and I had a business meeting at 1:30. Maybe next time.

Wait I know what happen you changed your mind and wanted to go to a different resturant, you do like change.

GO MJHS GOLDEN BEARS!!!!