7AAA Preseason Prognostications

PHargis

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gapet,

I spent a lot of time reading your past posts today. Out of all them, I noticed that you seem to have a real problem with "parents" of players who disagree or say something about a coach. In Williamson County it was the ("Brentwood parents and their whining and money talking, etc.") or the "Assistant Coaches" -- Darth Vader. Here in Rutherford County it has been us "looking through rose colored glasses".

You mentioned in one of your posts that you were a coach's wife. I would think that a coach's wife would not get on a public forum and tell "things" that should be confidential and kept at the school where your husband used to work, whether that be Ravenwood or Riverdale. You have also personally attacked our daughter numerous times on CoachT by saying things like she has no talent, she wasn't good enough to be recruited, etc. You never even knew us before your husband changed jobs so you think you know us in a matter of 6 months or so...???? I have read several things that you posted that could have ONLY come out of the coach's office or from the Director of RCS, which I doubt he would be discussing with anyone.

Cheerleader,

A couple of facts for you to ponder...

1. The Spurlock kid is not zoned for Riverdale. Is that a problem with you?

2. The Lady Blaze and Lady Warriors split their 4 games last season, each winning twice. The final game was a most important tournament elimination game in which the Lady Blaze spanked the Warriors by 12 points, thus ending their season.

GO LADY BLAZE!!!

And here's a couple for you......

1. Your right this is Haislip's mom and you should know the way you stalked us last year, your probably under my bed right at this minute!

2. And your child (Lil Lott) isn't zoned for Blackman however you req it because you had made everyone miserable with false information.

and as far as your friend Bri goes let's let her know I never make threats just promises.....it's hard for me to believe at one point I was almost missing you and your wife (luvsmokeymtns) or something like that :0

Well wishing you guys all the best, have a good one! :blink:

and as far as your friend Bri goes let's let her know I never make threats just promises

Cheerleader, this is pretty ridiculous. Threats, promises, I could care less. I've never had a problem with you. I've cheered for your daughter & you've cheered for mine, EVEN when they were playing AGAINST each other. If where we live in relation Blackman is such a concern of yours, your daughter has my daughter's phone number, get it from her & give us a call, we have nothing to hide.

This board is to celebrate girls basketball, the pettiness that y'all are exhibiting is pitiful. I don't know the details of what happened last year and I don't care. I know girls from most schools in Rutherford County & I will cheer for them when we play them regardless of what school they go to. If y'all feel need to go at each other, get some gloves get in the boxing ring @ Olympus & duke it out, but keep the board free of it. That was my point in my other post, we were never apart of y'alls fight, let's keep it that way. :flower:

Cheerleader,

I apologize if I have upset you. I am very fond of Jaclissa and am very happy for her recent commitment to UT Martin. I'm sure you are very proud and you should be. As for your stalking remark, you know in your heart that isn't true. If there is anything we can do for you, Jaclissa, Jastin or Drew, please don't hesitate to call on us. I truly wish this vitriol would cease. I think the world of you guys. It's your coach I have the problem with and that is no secret.

Good luck to you guys this upcoming season. I hate things went down like they did, but what's done is done. I wish you and your family all the best! And that's the truth!

Cheerleader,

I apologize if I have upset you. I am very fond of Jaclissa and am very happy for her recent commitment to UT Martin. I'm sure you are very proud and you should be. As for your stalking remark, you know in your heart that isn't true. If there is anything we can do for you, Jaclissa, Jastin or Drew, please don't hesitate to call on us. I truly wish this vitriol would cease. I think the world of you guys. It's your coach I have the problem with and that is no secret.

Good luck to you guys this upcoming season. I hate things went down like they did, but what's done is done. I wish you and your family all the best! And that's the truth!

You really need to stop talking out of both sides of your mouth. You and your wife are the ones who start everything and then act all innocent like you want it to stop. You know good and well you would not do anything for that family.

I think we've found a stopping point on this subject. Any other needs to be about basketball. Any other subject, start another topic and get it off of here. if it has to do with Mt. Juliet, start another Topic. I appreciate your help and I'm sure RD does also. Some of this was my fault but not all and did not mean to bring up old memories, events, etc and don't want to know anything else nor does, I'm sure, anyone else. Be careful as to whover else jumps in on here to start it again. Its not worth getting upset over now. Evidently all of you had enough of a chance to do that last year.

JC,

As usual, you're wrong on all counts. I used to have a very good relationship with that family and I would indeed help them out if called upon.

You are right because you were not the one that started everything at Riverdale last year, that almost made her ineligible. And according to other posts followed her around and spying on her. Because, people do that a lot to people that they like. I am glad that you did not decide to move to Mt. Juliet and infect our area over here.