Chattanooga Christian Play Day Games

CHAMPDDS

My Notre Dame daughter told me yesterday that ND will have only one team at the play day at CCS (there are two listed), so the schedule posted previously may need altering, since there is one time slot that both Notre Dame teams are scheduled to play at the same time....haven't seen anything officially stating this though...

Can't seem to locate anyone that has an official schedule for everything...

D :roflol:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're coming down tomorrow. My daughter plays with Franklin HS...we have both a Varsity and JV team; and since my daughter is a 9th grader, she is rostered to both.

Maybe we'll run into each other...I think we have a game vs Notre Dame.

Should have looked at this sooner Saturday so we could have chatted...yep, you all looked good...our coach had to combine jv and varsity due to numerous preseason injuries leaving them with not enough for two teams last minute. He mixed the two about 50/50 for your game...and a 1-0 loss was a reasonable showing for them...

My daughter played about 1/2 of the game at left-mid, with the neon green shoes, for what is is worth...

D :unsure:

NOTRE DAME RESULTS:

vs Bradley County 2-1 (ND) ND Varsity

vs Boyd Buchanan 3-0 (ND) ND JV mostly

vs Livingston Academy 2-0 (ND) ND Varsity

vs Franklin 0-1 (Franklin) ND mixed Varsity/JV

Did you get a chance to see CCS play. I was wondering what your thoughts were if you saw them play.

CCS varsity got beat by Franklin 1-0 just like ND did with their mixed jv/varsity team in a very aggressive game for preseason (Franklin controls the ball VERY well, and has good outside speed !)....CCS also dominated the Bradley County team (3-0 ???) (Soph. Jennifer Fortmiller scored in the first 20 seconds !), but it appeared that Bradley may have had a combined varsity/jv team also, since they played ND immediately afterwards, and the team that played ND appeared to be the players that were on the bench for their first game (vs CCS)...Bradley's team against CCS did not look very strong (jv ?)...the Bradley team that ND played appeared better (varsity?)

CCS beat Livingston Academy 2-0, I am pretty sure they beat McMinn County as well..I did not see those games...

How did Soddy Daisy do ?

D :unsure:

I think the ND-Bradley score was 2-0. I am pretty sure the ND keeper never touched the ball. ND needs someone to step-in to replace future Tennessee Tech star Cambron up front. Defense looked solid, though a bit disorganized against Franklin, though the ND midfield could not keep possession in that game. Franklin was the best team that I saw by a wide margin.

CCS varsity got beat by Franklin 1-0 just like ND did with their mixed jv/varsity team in a very aggressive game for preseason (Franklin controls the ball VERY well, and has good outside speed !)....CCS also dominated the Bradley County team (3-0 ???) (Soph. Jennifer Fortmiller scored in the first 20 seconds !), but it appeared that Bradley may have had a combined varsity/jv team also, since they played ND immediately afterwards, and the team that played ND appeared to be the players that were on the bench for their first game (vs CCS)...Bradley's team against CCS did not look very strong (jv ?)...the Bradley team that ND played appeared better (varsity?)

CCS beat Livingston Academy 2-0, I am pretty sure they beat McMinn County as well..I did not see those games...

How did Soddy Daisy do ?

D :roflol:

Soddy won all their sessions, but I don't remember all the scores. :roflol: ...