1A

WHITENBLUE36

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

South Pitt is more than ready to pay the price to be a champion. Considering they played well against the 2A #1 contender (TC) in the spring scrimmmage....I would not bet against them this year....very well might get the back to back or even a three-peat in 1A in the next few years. I'll be pulling for the Cherokees from Greenback to upset the Pirates but thats an awful long row to hoe.

I wouldnt say thats it wouldnt be impossible but there arnt many public schools in 1A that can match the speed that the Pirates have had for years . But anything can happen they might be over hyped this year we will see they have a tough schedule this year but even with some losses they still will be STRONG in 1A.

In looking across the 1a/2a regions how many 1a teams should win their region. I figure Jo Byrns should be favored to win in their region. Who will be SP's biggest threat in their region? In the the east who may give SP a run in the playoffs in 1a? The west Union City and Jo Byrns seem to be getting the most attention. Though a JBS supporter everything I read SP is the team to beat. (In the old days I was alway pulling for SP and TC when 1a was loaded with private schools--SP and TC always seemed to carry the banner high for public schools)

any info on teams like cascade,eagleville,moors county.THANKS

Do you mean Moore County? And Who's your team?

yes moore county.Watched riverdale & blackman play last year.Don't have any one team i support.Enjoy watchin high school football

Cool. I just thought those teams you mentioned might have been on the team you pull for's schedule.