Bradley Bears Week 0? How will they look against 3A Polk?

Coach J

Unless Polk County can run around Bradley, they are going to have problems...

Polk's offensive line averages around 210 lbs, and unless everyone is going both ways(which is a different problem entirely) their defensive line is going to be average well under 200.

Bradley can easily field a line averaging closer to 280, with at least one of the guys pushing 300. It's going to be tough for Polk to find any room to maneuver in the middle... or tough the Bradley backs before they pick up 3-4 yards.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POLK WINS 20-13, SORRY BOUT YOUR LUCK

The score could have been alot worse than that too if the official knew how to make a call!! Bradley scored once on a 92 yard run from the first play from scrimmage then drove the ball on a nice run down the field. They tired as the game drug on and Polk simply played with more heart. Polk was inside the Bradley 10 on 2 different occasions but didn't put it in, and had a god awful pass interference call that gave Bradley the ball back on a 4th down which would have put Polk on the bears 35 line. Also Polk played 95% of the game without Chase Christain because of him reinjuring himself on the first play. I hope this brings a little light into your eyes and hey Bears can I say?

WELCOME TO 3A FOOTBALL!!! lol!!!!! :motorbike::motorbike:

This one wont be close.. Bears by at least 3td's. They have manhandled everyone they have scrimmaged so far. Deepest team they have had in 25 years...maybe ever. Youth at the skill positions ,but man can they fly. Polk gets whipped by Size,depth and speed. This Bear Team is playoff bound.

Not sure what scrims the one guy watched talking about slow and no gas in the tank.. If you wanna see that go down the road to CHS.. They been having some issues.

Ummmm!!!! LOL!!! 3 TD's? PLAYOFF BOUND???? LMAO!!!!!!! :thumb::motorbike::motorbike::motorbike::motorbike:

OK i have gone thru two bottles of ketchup eating my words. Great job polk, great job coaches, the chase boys in the back field were outstanding. quarter back play outstanding. I thought our boys had some heart, but i guess i was wrong on that one to. Good luck on the rest of your season.and win state

Way to have some class. Good luck to Bradley as well, they just ran out of gas halfway through the second quarter. I was expecting a undisciplined team from what I had heard and read but was pleasantly surprised, they let their frustrations show on the one third down play but that was it. Great game!

Yeah way to show class it was a great game and good luck to Bradley the rest of the season. I have to agree Bradley looked out of gas half way through the 2nd. I was surprised that Polk let them score on the first play though I think they had a lot of nerves and everyone seen how Polk played after they settled down. Great job Polk.

Yeah way to show class it was a great game and good luck to Bradley the rest of the season. I have to agree Bradley looked out of gas half way through the 2nd. I was surprised that Polk let them score on the first play though I think they had a lot of nerves and everyone seen how Polk played after they settled down. Great job Polk.

After our defense settled down it was lights out. I know those kids were nervous playing in front of what... 5,000 people and a 0-line that averaged 260#. Heck even I felt throwing up before the game I was so nervous but this will get them ready for Central week after next. Again good luck Bradley!

hey let me ask yall a question: How much of the loss was players and how much was coaching ? I was just wandering what out side opinion would be . thanks I know conditiong was a factor.

I think more the coaches then the players. the players did get gassed an i think they might have lost their composure towards the end of the game. put the coaches should have used one of those timeouts and got them calmed down. so i would lean more to the coaches but Polk played htey way the always have a didn't quit even after going 13 down they kept playing with that PRIDE. I don't know if that was the answer you was looking for thats just my point of view and Bradley played a heck of a game I ain't taken that from them at all just saying Polk wanted it more. Great job Polk

POLK WINS 20-13, SORRY BOUT YOUR LUCK

The score could have been alot worse than that too if the official knew how to make a call!! Bradley scored once on a 92 yard run from the first play from scrimmage then drove the ball on a nice run down the field. They tired as the game drug on and Polk simply played with more heart. Polk was inside the Bradley 10 on 2 different occasions but didn't put it in, and had a god awful pass interference call that gave Bradley the ball back on a 4th down which would have put Polk on the bears 35 line. Also Polk played 95% of the game without Chase Christain because of him reinjuring himself on the first play. I hope this brings a little light into your eyes and hey Bears can I say?

WELCOME TO 3A FOOTBALL!!! lol!!!!! :thumb::thumb:

Who are u? U act like u know who Chase is... He didnt miss 95% of the game... He spent that 95% pumping up the side line keeping the boys on the feild motivated.... He is a true senior leader I exspect to see great things out of him... I passed up my nephews game to come watch this... And it was worth it...