CAK @ Grace

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly GVK. Jr's Dad...its only 16 days away!!!! 45-7 sounds like a stretch. trust me, thats what Coach Bradely wants and thats what Cak's players want im sure but they dont expect a blowout, they expect a hard fought battle. i agree, Grace is gonna be alot better than what people expect and CAK cant take em lightly. Even though CAK's JV..with limited Soph... has destroyed Grace's Fr and most Soph and some JR's the past two seasons.. and i mean..destroyed. But that dosnt matter now and the warriors need to know that. things change with transfers and... "transfers". :D

The Warriors need to be ready for a hard fought game.

shootermcgavin's post is the only ounce of smack talking i've heard from the cak side. i have heard, however, that grace is known for smack talk in the past. i look forward to this great war and cannot pick a side at this point in time. the healing of cak injuries will be critical to their success, we will see, we will see, we will see.

I can assure you Ram Fan. no smack talk is coming from people actually inside the program. maybe some gung ho fans are thinking this will be a blowout, but not the players/coaches. i for one think this will be a great game and look forward to watching it. i believe it could come down to the fourth quarter. Ram Fan, best of luck to ya

I can assure you Ram Fan. no smack talk is coming from people actually inside the program. maybe some gung ho fans are thinking this will be a blowout, but not the players/coaches. i for one think this will be a great game and look forward to watching it. i believe it could come down to the fourth quarter. Ram Fan, best of luck to ya

Yes, should be a good game...I'm ready for kickoff! Good luck to you, Warriors011...