1) Harriman

2) Rockwood

3) Tellico

4) Greenback

5) Grace

6) Midway

7) Berean

8) TSD

Grace at 5 is waaaaay too low. They will still compete for the district title even though they lost some very good players. The district will be much weaker than it has been in years and Grace still has some very good players

This could be a wide open district where several teams have a good arguement for being a top team.

For what little I know, here is my early picks...

1. Harriman - returns several players from last year and can be top in the district with the talent they have. I'm thinking they could use someone to step up in the post.

2. Rockwood - They did lose some key guys and they will need some younger players to step up in their place, especially at the PG spot. Coach K will have them competing.

3. Tellico Plains - They drop from AA and also could step in and compete. On the other hand, they could be lower in the standings since I know nothing about them.

4. Greenback - They return the best post in the district, they will need to find him more help. I feel their coach does a good job and will have them competing.

5. Grace Christian - They did lose alot like Rockwood, especially at the G position. If they have some key pieces from last season return and some guards emerge, they could move up.

6. Midway - This team may also move up, they didn't lose much and these kids have been playing together for a season or two. Have a solid post player from what I saw at summer camp.

7. Berean - Don't think they will have the talent to get any higher, but you never know about these private schools and who will show up.

8. TSD - Unless I am wrong, I don't see how they will climb from the bottom this season.

This could be a wide open district where several teams have a good arguement for being a top team.

For what little I know, here is my early picks...

1. Harriman - returns several players from last year and can be top in the district with the talent they have. I'm thinking they could use someone to step up in the post.

2. Rockwood - They did lose some key guys and they will need some younger players to step up in their place, especially at the PG spot. Coach K will have them competing.

3. Tellico Plains - They drop from AA and also could step in and compete. On the other hand, they could be lower in the standings since I know nothing about them.

4. Greenback - They return the best post in the district, they will need to find him more help. I feel their coach does a good job and will have them competing.

5. Grace Christian - They did lose alot like Rockwood, especially at the G position. If they have some key pieces from last season return and some guards emerge, they could move up.

6. Midway - This team may also move up, they didn't lose much and these kids have been playing together for a season or two. Have a solid post player from what I saw at summer camp.

7. Berean - Don't think they will have the talent to get any higher, but you never know about these private schools and who will show up.

8. TSD - Unless I am wrong, I don't see how they will climb from the bottom this season.

Grace will be one of the top teams in the district here is what they have:

Three return that started at some point in the season last year--6' 5 230lb who was the Region Tourn MVP 2 years ago and I think is the best Center in the District (did not play last year after Christmas) but is playing this year. Two guards that started some last year and can score just didnt have to one will prob avg 14-15 points a game and the other will run team very well. 6' 4 jr football player who has improved greatly and saw limited action last year. Also,another Football player that did not play last year and will be a nice player this year. Two freshman, one is a Guard that will be one of the best freshman in Region can really play and is very athletic the other is a football player 6'2 ( up for football player of the week this week) who has gotten alot better and stronger and will play alot very athletic. Grace has always played very hard and i believe will suprise alot of people this year.

• 2 weeks later...
1) Grace----1 and 2 could go either way

2) Harriman

3) Tellico plains

4) Rockwood

5) Midway

6) Greenback

7) Berean

8) TSD

confirmation;i posted earlier that williams and burdette will not be playing,both have changed their minds and are now playing,confirmed this morning,with that being said, runandgun i will agree with most of your top four,i think harriman has the most tallent,but they are not coached well,so #1 will be a toss up between grace and harriman,2 thru four looks pretty good, watch out for tellico we play them almost every year,i dont know what they have this year but they have been known to put some good players on the court.Greenback has the best player probably in the region, but how fast can the younger kids help,they also could be a top four team:i do not see midway in the top five.

1) Grace----1 and 2 could go either way

2) Harriman

3) Tellico plains

4) Rockwood

5) Midway

6) Greenback

7) Berean

8) TSD

confirmation;i posted earlier that williams and burdette will not be playing,both have changed their minds and are now playing,confirmed this morning,with that being said, runandgun i will agree with most of your top four,i think harriman has the most tallent,but they are not coached well,so #1 will be a toss up between grace and harriman,2 thru four looks pretty good, watch out for tellico we play them almost every year,i dont know what they have this year but they have been known to put some good players on the court.Greenback has the best player probably in the region, but how fast can the younger kids help,they also could be a top four team:i do not see midway in the top five.

I will agree Greenback does have a nice player in Titlow but I believe the best player in the Region is the guard from Oliver Springs, Rather I think is his name. Greenback will def need help from younger players and if they get it they might move up. As far as Midway being in the 5 spot they could go either way, after top 4 its a big drop off