Crockett Co.

1ftbldad

well it almost that time... from what ive been hearin my cavs are lookn pretty good an have sum depth. Only thing is tha cavs luck always have key players injured... mayb they can stay healthy an make a run this yr. Lookn forward to tha jamboree this friday and seeing how they are on both sides of tha ball. this new classification thing has me confused ...wat determines who makes tha playoffs??? top wat 3 or 4 needin sum help lol....anyway good luck to all teams and my cavs.

well it almost that time... from what ive been hearin my cavs are lookn pretty good an have sum depth. Only thing is tha cavs luck always have key players injured... mayb they can stay healthy an make a run this yr. Lookn forward to tha jamboree this friday and seeing how they are on both sides of tha ball. this new classification thing has me confused ...wat determines who makes tha playoffs??? top wat 3 or 4 needin sum help lol....anyway good luck to all teams and my cavs.

What jamboree will they be in and what other teams will be there?

How's CC looking this year and will they be in a jamboree this weekend?

I'll say from watching them scrimmage my rebels a couple weeks ago that the Cavs WILL be a force to reacon with this year. They have one of the toughest defensive lines I've seen in years. Big, strong and fast. My son told me that there DT was the strongest lineman he has ever been against. In fact I believe he his going to MTSU if I'm not mistaken. There offense is very good to boot. We don't have to many people out run our secondary, but they had a RB take one to the house and we didn't even get close to touching him. They will be a very good team this year IMO with a deep run in the playoffs. We in rebel country wish them the best. Class act bunch of folks over there in Alamo that's for sure.