Henry county versus Liberty week 0

the prophet

Here we go baby! It's finally here. Can't wait to see us Patriots fans squirming in our seats when we're not up by 30 in the second quarter. It's gonna be fun! It should make for a much more interesting season. We should be much more conventional this year, with long, mythodical scoring drives. I think we will still be very successful, just not as many long TDs. Let's go boys!

Oh BTW, I was impressed with #11 playing safety. Secondary is still a little shaky, but the kicking game seems to be our biggest "?" at the moment. Time will tell. Let's GO BIG RED!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go baby! It's finally here. Can't wait to see us Patriots fans squirming in our seats when we're not up by 30 in the second quarter. It's gonna be fun! It should make for a much more interesting season. We should be much more conventional this year, with long, mythodical scoring drives. I think we will still be very successful, just not as many long TDs. Let's go boys!

Oh BTW, I was impressed with #11 playing safety. Secondary is still a little shaky, but the kicking game seems to be our biggest "?" at the moment. Time will tell. Let's GO BIG RED!

Kicking game our biggest question mark??.....we kicked a 43 yard field goal at the Maplewood scrimmage....how do you figure?...please explain.

Ok. Have you seen us punt? Obviously not. Have you seen us kick off? Me neither. We cant pooch kick every game. Your thinking about a measly 3 points in a scrimmage game. I am thinking about field position, especially when we get to competition that you cant afford to hand the ball to on the 40yd line every time (i.e. Hillsboro). If you are basing your opinion of our entire kicking game on one 43 yd field goal, then you dont understand what Im talking about anyway.

Reasonable concern our kicking.However, it is slowly improving and should be adequate if not pretty good eventually.

GO BIG RED

Good afternoon to my friends in Henryland!! The YANKER is back...JCM is back...the YANKER is back!!!! I will not frequent your thread as often as in the past...but I will not abandon the Henryland faithful. I have a particular interest in your opener...the YANKER has a deep dislike for Liberty. They represent the team this YANKER loves to hate. PLEASE annihilate them!! This will be their best team in years...the YANKER hopes you have replaced your big losses and can defeat Liberty. As always...you can count on two things...ONE...I will give you the score on Thursday...TWO...I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER...I AM THE YANKER OF ALL YANKERS...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I've read in papers and from people who have seen liberty in the preseason. They are decent size. The qb is better and bigger than last year. I think they said like 6'4 and has been runnin people over and can throw the ball down field. And they have crowder back at rb who has been startin since his freshman year. I think they beat humboldt pretty bad in a scrimmage last week. This should be without a doubt the best team we play all year.

From what I've read in papers and from people who have seen liberty in the preseason. They are decent size. The qb is better and bigger than last year. I think they said like 6'4 and has been runnin people over and can throw the ball down field. And they have crowder back at rb who has been startin since his freshman year. I think they beat humboldt pretty bad in a scrimmage last week. This should be without a doubt the best team we play all year.

I was at the HBT and LIberty scrimmage and they are huge the whole team has good size. They had HBT out weighed 20 to 30 lbs a man. Hbt has the smallest team this year i have seen. The qb just killed them ran over them like bowling pins. Coming out of Jackson this is one of their best teams they have had. But i also seen HC scrimmage Milan and HC held the Milan running game in tact. I think HC is quicker than Liberty and that will be the difference in the game. Liberty is huge but not very fast Campbell HBT back broke a couple of long runs one for 70 yard td. Once he broke the line of scrimmage they had no one no catch him. Taking nothing away from Liberty they will have a good year. They just don't have enough speed to beat HC. Good luck and have a great year!! :thumb:

FYI The Henry County reign is officially over with at least one Jackson school. That is right, Henry County is nothing without Teague and Allen. Liberty will score on every possession and they will probably shut out Henry County. Liberty is the class of West Tennessee football this season. Liberty is more physical than Henry County just like they were last season and if we had played you guys later in the season last year, we would have plowed the field with your teeth. You better come buckled up on Friday and issue tissues for your fans upon entrance into the stadium. Our coaches are better than yours and our players are better. We have a running back that is better than Allen ever thought about being and our Quarter back can carry half of your defense on his back to the end zone. Henry County does not have a single defender who can bring him down by himself. Your o-line could not block us last year and you wont this year. Your oline and qb and rb will spend Friday night on their weak and soft back sides.

FYI The Henry County reign is officially over with at least one Jackson school. That is right, Henry County is nothing without Teague and Allen. Liberty will score on every possession and they will probably shut out Henry County. Liberty is the class of West Tennessee football this season. Liberty is more physical than Henry County just like they were last season and if we had played you guys later in the season last year, we would have plowed the field with your teeth. You better come buckled up on Friday and issue tissues for your fans upon entrance into the stadium. Our coaches are better than yours and our players are better. We have a running back that is better than Allen ever thought about being and our Quarter back can carry half of your defense on his back to the end zone. Henry County does not have a single defender who can bring him down by himself. Your o-line could not block us last year and you wont this year. Your oline and qb and rb will spend Friday night on their weak and soft back sides.

I usually don't respond to ignorant post like these but I'm tired of hearin this stuff about if yall would have played us again. Yall got blown out by fairly and we beat them 37-7. I can't wait til friday.