Best 2010 Grads

The Zone

The Farragut University

How is Coach Buckner working out? Yall been working hard?

I wouldn't know personally, but from a couple of parents/players i've talked to they said it hasn't been as tough as previous years under Coach Pharr. But i guarantee their definition of "hard" and everyone else's is different.

I am giving you your chance. Help me understand Farragut's definition of "hard". Please let me know how Farragut has trained in the past that makes them head and shoulders above everyone else (at least in your mind). What is their definition of "Hard"?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Farragut University

I wouldn't know personally, but from a couple of parents/players i've talked to they said it hasn't been as tough as previous years under Coach Pharr. But i guarantee their definition of "hard" and everyone else's is different.

I am giving you your chance. Help me understand Farragut's definition of "hard". Please let me know how Farragut has trained in the past that makes them head and shoulders above everyone else (at least in your mind). What is their definition of "Hard"?

Please tell me why you would ask such a question? :roflolk: WHY? Now we will be bombarded with days of Farragut DRIBBLE!

The Farragut University

Why give away their secrets? But i can guarantee they work harder than anyone in the state or they did with Coach Pharr atleast and i'm sure Buckner is doing the same. Why do you think they go to state on a regular basis? They have good talent, yes. But they work extremely hard. Oh wait... THEY RECUIT RIGHT??????????? :roflol:

Please tell me why you would ask such a question? :roflol: WHY? Now we will be bombarded with days of Farragut DRIBBLE!

To be honest it was just to see if FarragutUniversity really knew anything about baseball or just a stats kind of person. I received the answer I expected, which was no answer, so I will dismiss his Dribble in the future.

They get to state on a regular basis because there is no competition in the east tn districts or regions

That may win for dumbest post of the century. When's the last time anyone from Middle Tennessee won a state title in baseball? It's been dominated by East/West teams all decade long. More specifically Farragut and Bartlett... but i was trying to spare your feeling. Should i tell you Farragut's resume recently over Middle Tenn teams?? It's not pretty...

Hey Nobdy, you'll learn real quick that FU has the most lame posts on coach T. Nobody pays any attention that clown. He's a total embarrassment to the Farragut community. Most Farragut fans win with class. He's obviously a wanna be. What do you think about that FU batboy?

I think i have more baseball knowledge in one finger than most of the idiots who post on here. Call what i say arrogant, cocky, or whatever but it is right. Sorry you cheer for catholic and your school is not relevant in any sport anymore now that your playing with us big boys. Come talk to me when you know something about baseball.

Hey Nobdy, you'll learn real quick that FU has the most lame posts on coach T. Nobody pays any attention that clown. He's a total embarrassment to the Farragut community. Most Farragut fans win with class. He's obviously a wanna be. What do you think about that FU batboy?

I think i have more baseball knowledge in one finger than most of the idiots who post on here. Call what i say arrogant, cocky, or whatever but it is right. Sorry you cheer for catholic and your school is not relevant in any sport anymore now that your playing with us big boys. Come talk to me when you know something about baseball.

Farragut is going to regress this year, and even more in future. Pharr gone and talent is dropping off. No question, Delmonico, Pfiefer, Williams, and Bennet are great players, however, pitching is not nearly as deep. Watch for CAK to become a power in next 3 years. Go take a look at the field now and the new indoor practice facility directly behind the concession stand. Big things happening there facility wise which along with Pharr will draw very good middle school players to the program,

• 2 weeks later...