Best 2010 Grads

The Zone

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach Flynn - Sevier County

I heard he put on a show at Smokies Showcase.

Sevier County has a strong Senior Class (5 possible college signees) this year, led by Zach.

I wouldnt really say the smokies showcase was loaded with talent...

I would like to second that!! I was only there for 1 day, but could count on 1 hand players with above average tools. And most of those were not the complete package, only 1 or 2 tools were above average. It was still a nice event and is a good thing for Tenn Baseball.

Well, then you only saw half the kids... maybe the day you missed was an exciting day

John Anders- Catholic

Travis Donahoo- Catholic

Nick Williams- Farragut

travis scates- Bearden

More coming.

Hey 423, You forgot 2 All District players from last years team.

McDermott 3B and Broussard C will both be seniors.

McDermott batted over .400 in state tourney last year.

Like i said, more coming! McDermott is a player. In fact i think he hit nearly 800 in the tourney. could be wrong, but he was ON FIRE. Broussard is an incredible athlete and I look for great things out of him. Probably one of the most underrated catchers in all of tennessee. Mr. Clutch. The senior class as a whole should be one of the best to ever come out of catholic.

How about over at CAK, AC, and Farragut? I know these programs normally have a few good people going out of their program each year.

Garrett Gresham and Jared Burton from Halls are both quality players. Burton is a good lefty with power at the plate and some good pitches. Gresham is FAST and can play anywhere in the outfield. He has a pretty good bat also. Most importantly, these two kids are great people too.

More coming...

Logan Rice has actually become a pretty good friend of mine lately. I've played against him a few times and talked to him various places, but yes i definitely agree this kid is a player. Unicoi's pitcher of the year i believe? I dont know much about the others from unicoi.

And yes! how could i forget Gibbs? Gibbs has a huge returning group. The ever-versatile Cody Armstrong and the star pitcher from last year in Willis are back. A lot of talent returning in that group as a whole.

And also forgot Austin Below from Powell. How could I forget him? Hits the ball hard and one heck of a catcher as well. He's made huge strides from when I played with him his sophomore year.

More will come.

• 3 weeks later...
Logan Rice has actually become a pretty good friend of mine lately. I've played against him a few times and talked to him various places, but yes i definitely agree this kid is a player. Unicoi's pitcher of the year i believe? I dont know much about the others from unicoi.

And yes! how could i forget Gibbs? Gibbs has a huge returning group. The ever-versatile Cody Armstrong and the star pitcher from last year in Willis are back. A lot of talent returning in that group as a whole.

And also forgot Austin Below from Powell. How could I forget him? Hits the ball hard and one heck of a catcher as well. He's made huge strides from when I played with him his sophomore year.

More will come.

heard willis has got many d1 offers from school anybody know where he is going??

unicoi seems to be strong every year... but they play in a weak district might help them a bit but still are in the sectionals every year..

• 1 month later...
John Anders- Catholic

Travis Donahoo- Catholic

Nick Williams- Farragut

travis scates- Bearden

More coming.

Hey 423, You forgot 2 All District players from last years team.

McDermott 3B and Broussard C will both be seniors.

McDermott batted over .400 in state tourney last year.

Like i said, more coming! McDermott is a player. In fact i think he hit nearly 800 in the tourney. could be wrong, but he was ON FIRE. Broussard is an incredible athlete and I look for great things out of him. Probably one of the most underrated catchers in all of tennessee. Mr. Clutch. The senior class as a whole should be one of the best to ever come out of catholic.

How about over at CAK, AC, and Farragut? I know these programs normally have a few good people going out of their program each year.

Garrett Gresham and Jared Burton from Halls are both quality players. Burton is a good lefty with power at the plate and some good pitches. Gresham is FAST and can play anywhere in the outfield. He has a pretty good bat also. Most importantly, these two kids are great people too.

More coming...

CAK has Brandon Morris #11, SS, All-District 2 yrs in row, Blake Houser #17 left and lead-off, All - District 2 yrs in row, All Region in 09, and 2nd team All-State. Charlie Holland #50, excellent hitter, and some rising Juniors that are expected to contribute. Coach Pharr will bring the same excellence to CAK he did at Farragut. It can be done at the Private level, look at Catholic's achievements.