• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this game being:

1. Thursday Night

2. Televised

3. Being two of the strongest teams in Privates and Publics

I am willing to bet it will either be watched and/or taped by every coach that plays either of these teams this year!

Both schools are to be congratulated for scheduling this one. :thumb:

I know I will be watching it!

With this game being:

1. Thursday Night

2. Televised

3. Being two of the strongest teams in Privates and Publics

I am willing to bet it will either be watched and/or taped by every coach that plays either of these teams this year!

Both schools are to be congratulated for scheduling this one. :thumb:

I know I will be watching it!

Why not join us?

VERY busy weekend for the Patriots!! Jamboree in Moore County, Auction, and long practice today. WHEW......makes me exhausted just thinking about it. Get some much-deserved rest tonight, boys! Thursday will be here before you know it.

GO Patriots! You are lookin GOOD!

It is rest well deserved after their impressive scrimmage friday night.......

You are correct, OP! I went by today around 3 when they were practicing. They went at it a good 3 hrs. Pretty tough after not getting back last night til around midnight from the Jamboree. I am still not sure why they had the auction this weekend with so much going on for them. The boosters need to re-think the date next year. Tough on the players, tough of the coaches, and tough on the families of all involved.

Hey OP, are you hosting the Pick Em again this year?

You are correct, OP! I went by today around 3 when they were practicing. They went at it a good 3 hrs. Pretty tough after not getting back last night til around midnight from the Jamboree. I am still not sure why they had the auction this weekend with so much going on for them. The boosters need to re-think the date next year. Tough on the players, tough of the coaches, and tough on the families of all involved.

Hey OP, are you hosting the Pick Em again this year?

I agree, I dont think you literally have to host it the weekend before the opening game. Yes I plan on having the pickem, am posting the thread tommorrow. Wanna pay for my plus this year? I need to get back in the know :popcorneater: