IMAC CONFERENCE FOOTBALL IS HERE!!

fsutandem

B) This week was not a good week for this conference at no means. Hopefully a better week is in the waiting. Only Sevier County was a winner. Maybe this week can be better. :thumb: And yes Morristown East and Morristown West had the 2 toughest games in this conference this week. But that can only make those 2 programs better as the yr. goes. :thumb:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: The odds are for fun to make it more interesting. But as my picks we're not to shabby for first week of games. Prediction Record is 3-4. Maybe I can make a better prediction for this week since the grid iron ice has been broken and battles have began..Here they are for this week.

AUGUST 28

Morristown East (0-1) @ Anderson County (0-0) = Anderson County by 8

Central (0-1) @ Morristown West (0-1) = Morristown West by 1

Bearden (1-0) @ Jefferson County (0-1) = Bearden by 26

Seymour (0-1) @ CAK (1-0) = CAK by 10

Heritage (1-0) @ South Doyle (1-0) = South Doyle by 4

Daniel Boone (1-0) @ Cherokee (0-1) = Cherokee by 2

Sevier County (1-0) @ Halls (0-1) = Sevier County by 3

South Greene (1-0) @ Cocke County (0-0) = South Greene by 10

Lets see how this week goes for predictions. WOOT!! WOOT!!! :thumb:

:roflol: This week was not a good week for this conference at no means. Hopefully a better week is in the waiting. Only Sevier County was a winner. Maybe this week can be better. :roflol: And yes Morristown East and Morristown West had the 2 toughest games in this conference this week. But that can only make those 2 programs better as the yr. goes. :roflol:

I think Jeff county had a pretty tough game as well....

:roflol: This week was not a good week for this conference at no means. Hopefully a better week is in the waiting. Only Sevier County was a winner. Maybe this week can be better. :roflol: And yes Morristown East and Morristown West had the 2 toughest games in this conference this week. But that can only make those 2 programs better as the yr. goes. :roflol:

I think Jeff county had a pretty tough game as well....

I agree with you barb, very tough game. :roflol:

This weeks game will not be any easier. We have Mr.Young taking his running road show to D-Valley and that young man is quick as a hiccup.

:roflol: Yes, I definitely made a bad choice on picking Jeff. Co. over Greeneville. The Devils had some arsenal apparently that I was not aware of. But Mr. Young will have a nice game this week of many yards and this Bearden team is a tougher match-up than Greeneville in my opinion. really tough opening games for Jefferson County. Wonder who is next on there schedule Dallas Cowboys. :roflol:

:thumb: Yes, I definitely made a bad choice on picking Jeff. Co. over Greeneville. The Devils had some arsenal apparently that I was not aware of. But Mr. Young will have a nice game this week of many yards and this Bearden team is a tougher match-up than Greeneville in my opinion. really tough opening games for Jefferson County. Wonder who is next on there schedule Dallas Cowboys. :lol:

Good to see a tough opening schedule... gonna need it going into conference play. If these boys respond to the level of competition it will make them more successful. Just gotta keep 'em pumped up and not let them hang their heads over a tough loss. Greeneville also has a tough non-conference schedule....JC, Sullivan South (if it's still on), Betsy and Tennessee High. I was hoping to keep one or both of the Morristown teams on the schedule but they opted to get beaten by AA teams from Knoxville this year. Oh well, at least the Pats dislike the Trojans nearly as much as we do in Greeneville!!! You guys are definitely the class of the IMAC/5 Rivers now....Go Patriots :thumb:

Funny to hear you use the word "class". I did not think you knew what it was. And to think, you called me a troll. :thumb:

troll-er cane, I called you a troller.... you know like fishing???? And class I got.... what I don't have is any fun on the Blue Ridge Conference Boards....I miss you guys :thumb:

:hungry: I am definitely not a Jeff County fan at no means. I graduated from Sevier Co. and love Sevier County football..

I think possibly the best team in this conference will probably be Morristown West this yr. When it is all said and done. Morristown West , East and Sevier County are the three best teams in this conference this yr. And it'll be wide open till week 8 and so on. Key game may come down between morristown East and Sevier County the last game of the yr. Would'nt that be exciting. sold out stadium if that is the case. Especially if Morristown West loses to East and Sevier County loses to Morristown West earlier.

That game could have significant meaning of how the conference wrapps up..Only time will tell. :hungry:

:roflol: I am definitely not a Jeff County fan at no means. I graduated from Sevier Co. and love Sevier County football..

I think possibly the best team in this conference will probably be Morristown West this yr. When it is all said and done. Morristown West , East and Sevier County are the three best teams in this conference this yr. And it'll be wide open till week 8 and so on. Key game may come down between morristown East and Sevier County the last game of the yr. Would'nt that be exciting. sold out stadium if that is the case. Especially if Morristown West loses to East and Sevier County loses to Morristown West earlier.

That game could have significant meaning of how the conference wrapps up..Only time will tell. :roflol:

Takes a lot of guts to make this kind of prediction in 5 rivers before the first conference game is played...while your top 3 may just be correct, don't underestimate JC. They have a talented group and are reasonably well coached. If their conditioning catches up to their talent, they could be a force. Besides everyone knows occasionally the stars align and Cherokee becomes the spoiler.

Nice to see the long timed Morristown - Jeff Co rivarly is still alive with the reclassification. Some of the rivalries around east tn got split up unfortunately.East/West vs Jeff Co games are always great games with the hatred between the two as well as east vs west. This should be a good conference by the looks. 4 teams that could all potentially take the tittle with East, west, sevierville, and jeff co.