East Hickman vs Perry Co.

hcallday

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Was at the Jomboree last week and saw both teams play, East Hickman should take this one if they keep the intensity up and play like they did the first quarter Vs. Stewart. The East Offense made several boobo's ,the score should of been much higher, that system they are using looks good, lots of short passes kept Stewart stumbling all night. East Hickman defense looked good. Linden looked ok as well, should be a good matchup, I predict East will win by 2 touchdowns.

I seen both teams this past weekend. Its going to be a good game, but the game to be at friday night in Hickman Co. will be the Hickman Co. Waverly game. There's no love loss between this two teams (going to see some big hits in this one for sure). I pick Hickman Co. 28 Waverly 24.

I look for big things out of east hickman this season..... The new D coordinator has things right over there, and I would be suprised if Perry County crosses the 50...

This must be one of Perry Co. Coachs or Parents trying to get something to print off and put up for all there kids to read and fire them up for Friday nights game. Do what you've got to do!

I look for big things out of east hickman this season..... The new D coordinator has things right over there, and I would be suprised if Perry County crosses the 50...

You need to come back to earth . PC will win and cross 50 on every possesion might not score but cross the 50 shouldnt be a problem. So if East is that good I cant wait.

East defense is much bigger than past years, From what I have seen at the jamboree, Perry will not match up well with East, East is definetly not "all that" we are not claiming to be, but they are much much more improved than the first 2 years. Heck we only won 1 game in School history, I assure you that smack talk is not coming from East, we just want a good year and to compete in each game. It shall be a good game, but I give Perry one TD.

I think this game could be an entertaining game to watch. Tough call......EHHS does have experience with this group...they have played for years together and took some beatings.........but this year it should start to pay off. Perry has some great speed and a few excellent athletes. This has the making to be a great game. Good luck to both team.........Finally the season has come!!!!!!!!!!!