Page Patriots versus the Lipscomb Mustangs

sportsnutdad

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could somebody check this years mustang roster vs last years to find out how many new non-aid assisted players they have picked up :angry:

I don't think there are any. What point are you trying to prove? If you check the last 10 years you won't find many either. Most of Lipscombs players have been around since elementary school.

As for bulldog... I am picking Page to win because that was his best post ever!!!

Here's the real "skinny".....I must be banned from the radio broadcast because I can NEVER get the game......probably on purpose...who knows.... and I probably deserved it.

Both teams have a lot of new players. Page has no size and not much exp on the offense. DL "lost" a ton.....remember this DL team always "reloads".

Coach Mac is the only guy who can have you beat by the half and shake your hand after the game and you walk away feeling like you almost beat them.

I still can't believe we scheduled DL ....but we did the same deal with CAK( still wish they had come over here at least once)......but that wasn't my call. Daniels is either insane or knows what he wants to do depending on who you ask. Page has so many new faces I am still trying to sort them out. One thing is for sure, Page did not tale the easy way for scrimmages or to open the season

If you are going to catch DL this is the time of year to do it. this when they have more mistakes and are trying to work out the kinks.

IFFFF....Page plays tough defense and does NOT give up big plays...this can be a good one. Page offense still a work in progress. A low score favors the Patriots.

My prediction is.............................I won't be able to get the broadcast

To my old Friend the "Frog". I am happy to inform you that the Lipscomb-Page will be on the Radio this year on AM 900 WAMB. Or if your Atari Computer can get it. You can watch the game live in Real Time over your second Favorite website, The Mustangfanpage. That is if you can't make the game in person.

Did I mention your old Lipscomb Whipping Boy will return to the Lipscomb sidelines as the Lipscomb Sports Network sideline reporter? I hear if he has an opportunity, he may reference you in a discussion of Page Football History. I know, he has written some notes down on his info sheets on the game tonight. The program log is already full and there is a lot of commercials to run so his available air time may be tight.

I can only think of one kid that plays and he transfered from a public school nearby because he couldn't play there.I bet now his coach had given him a shot because kids mature at different timetables.I think every other starter has been here since atleast middle school.Lipscomb is playing many new faces but everyone of them was on the roster last year. They just needed a year of seasoning and wantto.Page should give us all we want with their returning starters and Outstanding Coaches!

I watched the second half of this track meet. Not much defense.....too many penalties ......Page defense porous and I am surprised. Page QB looked good and will get better when receivers can catch better...running back was awesome....and defense has long ways to go. Page will need to play hard the whole way to be competitive.

DL was bigger...running backs fast...Officer needs to go Pro now.........too many mistakes and I have never seen DL with 4 delay of game penalties. DL defense was the poorest I have seen with them but like I said....if you are going to catch them now is the time

Big plays always kill you with DL and they did tonight.

Page had their chances tonight but could not follow thru.

Both teams have a lot to work on.........and I broke the code to see the game.....never heard any shout outs for the Bulldog....but if it comes down to that ...you guys are really hurting for material.

Hard to say about this game. Is DL only going to be a decent team and Page is going to be pretty good or is both teams weak at this point?

How about those extra point tries by both teams...looked like middle school

DL outscores Page in an offensive display