Rockwood-OS

OSHSman

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by JOE01:

Cats because they've seen the best they will see all year I think. yah that's right Smith County is better then Sweetwater. yah I said it someone is actually better then sweetwater believe it or not. Of course I haven't seen Sweetwater but Smith county had speed and size with strength and more of it then Rockwood and I don't see sweetwater being as strong as Smith County. But don't get me wrong it will be the best game around this area no doubt.

OS-16

RW-14

OS scores 2 TD with mixed extra point but FG later

RW One of the fast guys will get loose and score maybe

twice at most and probably get more then half of their

total yards on them two runs.

Well you know what they say about opinions! But thats the beauty of living in this country, you can say whatever you want! You are intitled to your opinion, even though you say yourself, you haven't seen Sweetwater! I would like to here your opinion after week 8, if you are coming to the game? I think you will be surprised! Region 2 football, you gotta luv it! Good luck to both teams, would be there, if my team wasn't playin! :rolleyes:

Both teams come off a tough loss. Rockwood didn't show up in the first half, and Oliver Springs let it get away from them in the second half. Both teams showed glimpses, but niether team could take care of their opponent. Oliver Springs did prove that they could provide plenty of time for their passing game, while Rockwood showed that they could play smashmouth with a physically bigger opponent. Questions are raised about who will come out on top. Also, will these teams be able to run with the highly favored Sweetwater? The media and coaches around the region say this is the battle for the second spot. I say that both these teams are capable, and will be playing for the top spot.

[Edited by WaggleRT on 9-17-02 12:49P]

Both teams come off a tough loss. Rockwood didn't show up in the first half, and Oliver Springs let it get away from them in the second half. Both teams showed glimses, but niether team could take care of their opponent. Oliver Springs did prove that they could provide plenty of time for their passing game, while Rockwood showed that they could play smashmouth with a physically bigger opponent. Questions are raised about who will come out on top. Also, will these teams be able to run with the highly favored Sweetwater? The media and coaches around the region say this is the battle for the second spot. I say that both these teams are capable, and will be playing for the top spot.

Hey is week 8 when OS-Sweetwater play? I don't know? Plus I said Smith County was probably better then sweetwater not necessarly OS or Rockwood. But I'm ready I am going to be off from work for the OS-Sweetwater game because it will be a dandy. Or at least I hope it's a close game. But I agree from what I hear and based on last year to this year Fri. night RW-OS game is a match for 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. But to remind you Alcoa is young and will get better towards the end of the year. every year OS is glad to play them late in the season but this year is different too bad them and Harriman couldn't change places on our schedule. And also Wartburg is tough hey you said it best when you said 2A football, gotta love it and yes it's great. See ya Fri. people.